Multiversus

When the multiver is sus

Attached: F1B11B39-7179-4CD8-A064-933056FF318D.jpg (425x425, 164.29K)

Spin2win

How do they expect this game to take off competitively when you can't tell what the fuck is going on when watching it?

Attached: download.jpg (208x243, 15.28K)

He actually kinda does have the moveset potential for that.

Attached: Uknoupec2o.webm (958x530, 1.42M)

Post your Ultimate main and Multiversus main

Attached: mains.jpg (405x203, 31.27K)

How small is your brain?

Anyone else get randoms prone to killing themselves fresh off a stock. Shit's killing my WR

Attached: 4d27d8c59d0522b29f3d1b1d20c4b47d.jpg (468x512, 71.42K)

I am starting drama for no apparent reason.

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (1557x829, 568.11K)

dont, fuck compniggers they ruin everything they touch.

you never watched 2vs2 smash tourneys?

I like how this character can just press buttons for free and nobody can contest him in any way except to pick a projectile character like tom and just run away and pelt him with projectiles

this game is ass

Attached: file.png (420x610, 129.36K)

it's still funny to me that people push the concept of "honest" characters

Lebron is so fun bros. Before I was just having a good time but now I'm into the game for real now. I was even able to beat Shaggy which was a really hard matchup for me when i played Bugs or Batman against him.

Fairly accurate but I personally think Superman is cheaper than Batman

So does Finn fuck Jake’s grand daughter?

Nigger, press dodge. Stop just spamming attacks non-stop trying to trade you fucking ape.

Yes.

supes has tools to fuck him up 1v1

Finn is for Huntress Wizard

SLAM JAM

Attached: delta.webm (1278x720, 2.81M)

except his down smash plows through armor and he can run around while charging it so he can outfootsie your slow ass

Obligatory roster post with an approximation:

Coming Soon
>Marvin (likely for Season 1)
>Raven
>Gizmo & Stripe
>Scooby-Doo
>Wicked Witch of the West
>Beetlejuice
>Nubia
>The Joker
>Poison Ivy
>Black Adam
>Static
>Gandalf
Coming, but not in the immediate future
>Godzilla (Tony said next colossal character is a ways off)
Datamined in the past
>Daenerys Targaryen
>The Hound/Sandor Clegane
>Craig (from Craig of the Creek)
>Emmet (from The LEGO Movie)
>Eleven (from Stranger Things)
Leaker who leaked the game first
>Ted Lasso (supported by soccer ball from datamines)
>Johnny Bravo
>Fred Flintstone
>Daffy/Duck Dodgers
>Scorpion
>Samurai Jack
>Powerpuff Girls
>Ben Tennyson
>The Warners (Animaniacs)
Legal limbo according to the above leaker
>Mad Max
>Harry Potter
>Ron Weasley
Accidentally mentioned by a supposed writer (not fully confirmed yet)
>Yogi Bear
>Sylvester & Tweety
>Wile E. Coyote
>Michigan J. Frog
OCs that may or may not be added
>Ninja
>Brute (his moveset seems to be the basis of Shaggy’s)

Attached: mvsrosterlkdtmn934872.png (1018x650, 657.61K)

>the fucking chaos dunk
jesus i might have to get lelbron now

Choose a bruiser for me to level to 15 based on who I have leveled already.

Attached: 1627488849923.jpg (2560x1440, 514.12K)

That's a bullshit hitbox if I ever saw one

Attached: black priviledge.png (1266x718, 1.37M)

Batman

>dodge his run charge up+attack
>aerials immediately after before you can counter
learn a new character soon filthy dumb finnnigger
supes forward attack is fast as fuck with enough reach to check finns trying to epic footsies you and actually whiff punish his forward attack

just you wait

Attached: 1643291630937.png (818x632, 315.71K)

>learn a new character soon filthy dumb finnnigger
I don't even play Finn. This just isn't my first fighting game so I'm not retarded enough to try and trade with a disjointed hitbox. Sorry that you're too shit to time a dodge and punish properly but asking for every character to get nerfed until your main is the one with the most disjointed hitboxes is not how you get better. You're a fucking nonce.

Batman

the hit goes through the ground in front of you

require more skill to pull it

Attached: file.png (301x177, 82.86K)

Isn't Nubia a skin for WW since she is WW's sister/replacement

Nope, she's getting promoted to her own fighter based on recent datamines.

Finn is a Smash character in the wrong game. Swordie hitboxes, Smash-like edgeguard move that sends you down and to the left while most characters have to rely on way more horitzontal or vertical guards that are easier to recover from. Spinny air move that surrounds his whole character which is more like a Smash aerial. On-stage kill moves.

Only two more weeks of Finn in the free rotation!

>This just isn't my first fighting game
post fightcade and a single click of you dodging a finn higher than lvl 10

>"Why yes, I do average 500 damage per match, how could you tell?"

Attached: Iron Chad.jpg (1920x1080, 263.35K)

YESSSSSS! Good news!
Finally! It took me to figure out how to do mods.
I was lost at the beginning. It turns out that I was doing wrong. I don't need materials to make some changes. I just need was change textures. not materials.

Attached: Nword Mod.png (1280x720, 730.9K)

Anyone want to play a few teams together before I head off?

Attached: 55.png (374x330, 147.4K)

>get a steven on my team
>he walls me from jumping to safety while im getting 2v1 ledge gaurded
>uses that stupid fucking bubble that gives them invulernerability right as I line up the perfect rocket to get a kill, cucking me out of it
>watches while I get 2v1 juggled off the map

HOLY FUCK THIS CHARACTER IS SO TROLL I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN GRIEFED THIS FUCKING HARD IN MY LIFE FUCK THESE CUNTS WHO PLAY THIS DOGSHIT FAT KID

You got her, right?

Attached: 1656766598513.png (1280x720, 711.7K)

I feel bad playing Finn. He's legitimately fun and has an interesting gimmick, but he really feels cheap at times.

>time limited 15 dollar skins
I mean come on if they're going to be more expensive than horse armour that's one thing but they're really gonna do the fomo thing too? There's just no reason for it. You can simply choose not to do this you fucking mongrels!

Batman's not cheap, Superman is, Bugs is maybe the cheapest.

Ah, that's pretty great. Shame there's no Sub-Zero or Raiden for Scorpion to duo with

Soon

Toast, what does it do and why should I give it away?

Yeah, I believe she's c027 now, two spots after Raven (c025).

Tomorrow. I spend too much time reading these threads and not enough playing.

Pretty much this. It's actually mildly precise to kill wtih up-special as almost any other character. Either it's short active frames or has a small hitbox. Look at Harley, Garnet, Shaggy, etc. Finn's up-special is a fat fucking rectangle that's difficult to dodge through and lasts ages.

Yes.

ok you better not be fuckin me over i am the night

>at times

I'm not paying for this game

Attached: 1436820703331.jpg (512x360, 33.62K)

You give it to opponents and teammates, and it converts into 20 gold. If you're lucky, you'll be gifted some too.

The fuck was with the way Shaniqua floated to the top blast zone

Attached: EdyeUOrWAAEIltH.jpg (1280x720, 105.09K)

now make wonder woman a loli and don't be racist please

Think Bugs is divided between actually skilled players who plan out his moves and spammers who try to see what sticks. I'd move him a bit left, but he's absolutely not as cheap as a few other fighters on the roster. In fact, just swap him with Tom and Jerry.

DELETE THIS

and risk ruining your beautiful rank? No way!

Perk let him teleport to the ball.

God damn, I hate this fucker.

A fellow man of taste and quality!

Attached: 2BIG4U.png (400x430, 8.82K)

Nigger you tried to claim you literally cannot dodge and do an aerial during the backswing of an opponents move before they can do their own aerial. I don't care about you or your opinion nearly enough to do anything more than respond and call you a faggot MAYBE one more time. You've already proven yourself to be retarded

I doubt anyone knows but do any of you anons know how much gleemium you get from the dupes if you buy more than one of the founders packs? It says you get gleemium from dupes but not how much. I have the turbo slut edition so if I bought any of the others It's basically me betting that 1. the devs will add something for me to spend gold on since i still have 14 character tickets and 2, the gleemium you get is better then simply buying a pack in the store. I'm 99% sore I'm not going to get the other founder packs but I'd like to know how much gleemium they give you.

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 318.96K)

I'll keep you safe don't worry

Attached: Iron_Smile.png (250x250, 63.27K)

Reminder that you can alt+F4 on the pre-match screen and there's literally no penalty. Opponent picked Finn? Just alt-F4.

I just watched a tournament and could tell what was happening just fine.

I've noticed something over the years (and I don't mean anything hateful by this at all, and maybe others know what I'm talking about) but I've always been absolutely amazed when I watch fighting game fans/commentators talk over a match as it's happening and they're able to see everything the characters are doing clearly. I often feel like they can tell the difference between 5 frames and 6 frames, and if a character even starts to use an attack which gets interrupted, they know what attack it was. This is so amazing to me, because I can't see that shit at all. When I get hit in fighting games, half the time I don't actually know what caused it. I can't even tell if a game's 30 FPS or 60 FPS unless people put the two side-by-side.

But these same people, I'll watch them play other games like RPGs or FPSs or shmups, and I swear to God, you'd think they're blind. If an item appears in the corner of the screen, or an enemy is sneaking around in the distance, they won't see it. And if they're a streamer, you'll see chat getting frustrating/laughing at them for it. Sometimes it feels like they're running away from where they're supposed to be going.

This has made me wonder if some people are better at seeing the big picture while others are more focused, which causes tunnel vision. Some people might not have the greatest awareness over what their character is doing, but they're aware of what's happening on the other side of the screen; while others have almost superhuman perception over their close vicinity, but they block everything else out. That could partly explain the rift between traditional fighters and platform fighters.

Shaniqua, not Jamar.