Do you play any games where you're forced to play as a female? Would you play a female game?

Do you play any games where you're forced to play as a female? Would you play a female game?

Attached: ktbx3910y4e91.jpg (1168x2079, 193.61K)

You couldnt have posted this in the other 30 fucking threads about this?

This isn't about GTA is games in general. I haven't made up my mind yet

no. i wouldn't play a game where i don't personally identify with the protagonist. that's why i haven't played most games with human protagonists. i did enjoy stray however. nyan

I always pick a white female if I can but I'd never play a game where the sex or race of the main character is a political statement. Rockstar can go fuck themselves.

Yes. I'm not necessarily opposed to it.

Self-insert fags need to go extinct

in what way would the protag of a game being female be a political statement? you always pick a woman anyway so it's just like your tranny games you play. monster hunter, wow, ffxiv, whatever it may be. Rockstar sniffs in the direction of something that isnt white supremacy and you sperg out, i wish i could go back and read Any Forums when san andreas came out and invented black people

This

i always create a female character if I can, I like to self-insert as a woman.

No, I'm not transfolk.
As a man it's extremely shameful to roleplay as a lowly woman.

Yes. Not a modern one.

I will always play as a cute woman in every game possible

HOW DARE ROCKSTAR MAKE ME PLAY AS A WOMEN CHARACTER (even though male will still be an opinion) FUCK ROCKSTAR I HATE THIS SHIT I WANT TO DIE! AHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME DORITO POPE!!!! WOMEN ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MY VIDYA GAMES!!!

>No, I'm not transfolk.
>As a man it's extremely shameful to roleplay as a lowly woman.

Attached: 1658106118698.jpg (615x617, 39.74K)

There two genders
>Male
>Political statement

women mostly play women in games so not surprising they do this

i don't really care but will not play gta6 regardless

>in what way would the protag of a game being female be a political statement?
It's not, for the most part. But in this case it clearly is. Let's not be intellectually dishonest here.

Are we actually at a point where the mere idea of playing as a woman in a video game is supposed to be repulsive?

I've played games where the character is female. She just has to be a qt, and not talk much or not talk at all.

Attached: 353.png (312x470, 244.77K)

>woah black people and women don’t need to feel identified in a character they should get over it
>REEEEEEE I’m being forced to play as a woman this is literally genocide

a really good female mexican girl character like CJ would be badass desu

until 6 releases im gonna be playing zombie panic source, co-op horror, free on steam

This. Why would you like to play as a lowly creature for fun?
It's like playing as a pig or a bug.

I usually don't like it because in a strong narrative game it's lazily done most of the time. It's just a swap. Everyone treats you like a man, but calls you a woman. It reinforces the myth than women and men are interchangeable. If it actually treats me like a women I'll accept it.

We're at the point where the mere idea of playing a video game is supposed to be repulsive

Good own transbro. This board will be ours one day when we became women.

anyone that has a problem with playing as a female is an insecure faggot. especially retards like making a game with different characters doesn't automatically make it a political statement, fucking idiots.

True

proof

When has GTA ever not been political?

lmao that little chuddy pissbaby got ratio hard howeverthough

Attached: 1638489186827.png (587x291, 33.64K)

Time to kys, monkeyflu faggot.

I like Metroid games and Tomb Raider games are not as bad as people say they are. I don't mind a female protagonist for GTA, what I hate is that the game that was supposed to be a big social critic and satire is now turning out to be a game for the dumb masses. So is basically the Simpsons for video games. People are completely missing the point of why you would shit on GTA6, the female protagonist will be used to gaslight and deflect any critic the game would get

why is gta 6 the 'first' gta game with a woman when you could play women in gta1 and create one in gtao and even rdr2 for that matter.

I only play as a female in Asian games.
In western games the women are all ugly nowadays, so I only play as a dude.

When is the operation?

Suck my dick.

It always has been political and made fun of political extremes. But now it's taking the side of an extreme, which goes against the soul of the very franchise.

GTA doesn't exist before 3 and online is optional. That's why no one flip their shit for those

>GTA doesn't exist before 3
sad that people think way and miss out on fun games

GTA6 is going to be a mediocre game, I can tell. GTA5 was already pretty shitty because the story missions had little combat gameplay in it and not many minigames and side activities. Now we will see even more cut content that was present in previous games.
Who knows, maybe there will be nighclubs in gta6, since that is what miami is famous for.

>ratio

kys zoomer

this boomer be deadass seething doe fr fr lol

Check this ratio

I don't take anyone's comments on this seriously because gamers are notorious for being weak willed.

>well I WAS going to boycott it BUT...
>I'm only playing it to see what the fuss is all about
>I hate playing as a woman but I pirated it so at least they don't get my money
>this game is fucking shit 0/10 [100 hours played]

I look forward to a version of the San Andreas STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON meme, only with playing as a woman.

Would only be kino if she's hot and the other playable character is a white man.