Toe ho thread

Komajou Densetsu releases today on Steam with voicework and Suika is a new partner assist.

Attached: file.png (616x353, 392.71K)

Mima?

Attached: 1629154575999.png (153x160, 6.61K)

>non shmup fan game
Literally shit

>$30
I dunno OP you're really gonna have to sell me on this.

Attached: 1637309276135.gif (640x360, 588.43K)

its gay they didn't bundle it with 2 as well, I like the games but theyre being very jewish about this release

Attached: 1631113115093.jpg (407x407, 40.43K)

Raymoo and Sakuya have pretty sexy voices

Attached: file.png (1087x693, 1.15M)

Really? That's a shame, not sure about paying 30 buckeroonies for just a single game.

i'll just play castlevania instead of supporting a soul-less rip-off

Wait so the game isn't new and has been out previously? Is it actually good or is it as bad as that Izayoi game?

It's at least 10 years old, probably more. I guess it's a remaster/remake with some added content and better graphics. The bosses are pretty good but Rabi Ribi is better if you want the Castlevania bullet hell thing.

I don't care if its better not everything can be the best just if it's good really, does it have Metroidvania style powerups/backtracking and is it good quality?

i thought Frontier Aja stopped developing games and got disbanded

Attached: 1650562884025.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

They're both more like the castlevanias before sotn. Reimu plays more like Richter and Sakuya plays more like Alucard. You can equip different subweapons and character assists. Bosses retain the bullet hell aspect of the mainline games.

I suck at castlevania.

just watch another guy play it for you

But why?

Attached: 1637126365944.jpg (1024x644, 258.2K)

It's more like one long Castlevania stage. The second one is divvied up into stages. It's not really a metroidvania.

How long is this game? Seems like a fun game on the Steam deck.

Depends. Takes a little over one hour to beat, I would say. Takes a lot longer than that to get good enough to beat it in that amount of time.

So can any Tom Dick and Harry make a Touhou fan game and put it on sale? Because I've seen quite a few of these.

I think you might have to email ZUN and you can't make it a gacha game. If it's free I think you don't even have to tell ZUN about it.

There are a few general guidelines (have to be very clear it's not an actual entry in the franchise but rather a fangame, etc) but other than those for the most part, yes