What are the best mods for this game?

i'm going to use cheat engine btw so don't worry about difficulty mods. are there things to make my farm larger or the days slower? also, what about harem mods?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 144.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/?tab=popular (all time)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

emily is CUTE

Attached: f8ebde9f4c479423a2e696b179c68227.jpg (698x1000, 41.13K)

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

not a fan """"art"""" thread. give mods or get out

there are numerous maps for your farm that range from small to massive
there's mods like automate to help you process things in a more automated to free up your time to do more farming
tractor mod make it really fun to clear out the refuse on your farm and prepare the ground for new crops
automatic gates does exactly what you think it does
timespeed will let you adjust timescale
harvest with scythe is great for quick harvests
stack everything is great to avoid inventory clutter
better sprinkers is nice to have
sorry don't know about any harem stuff i play this game to farm and make stuff.

>Anthro Characters Continued - (Furry Overhaul Mod)
and
>furry farmer OR kobold farmer
having the first and one of the last two are essential to a good gameplay experience

thanks for the suggestions. i will look for them on nexus (going to pirate)
not playing fag mods, kys

The cheat mods are far more convenient than CE.
Other than that, use the mod to make the nigger white.

i dunno but it should be something that allows me to marry marnie just so that i can cuck lewis and get close to jas

That second post if from a mod? What are you even saying?

Given her story, it's weird to me how sloppy her dress looks in her actual portrait.

>i will look for them on nexus (going to pirate)
Where else would you look?

>are there things to make my farm larger or the days slower? also, what about harem mods?
There's mods for all of that. Honestly all you need to do is look up the SMAPI wiki and go from there as it also has links for recommended mods (SMAPI is the SKSE of Stardew) then of course just check Nexus' most popular and branch from that.

Busty Abigail for the ballistics
Automate makes smelting/brewing/production less cumbersome and works great with Industrialization
Pretty sure CJB Cheats Menu lets you edit the game's timescale
Lookup Anything is useful if you want to look something up (gifts, how long a keg/plant will take to brew/harvest, etc) without opening a wiki page
Looking for Love lets you romance some NPCs you originally couldn't and there's plenty of polyamory mods out there

Attached: vampabby.png (240x256, 21.93K)

i was more just implying that i can't download steam mods
>SMAPI wiki
thanks
how is "Jas!" a mod
i'll delete him
thanks as well

Attached: csa.png (404x27, 1.66K)

>how is "Jas!" a mod
The image is a portrait from a mod that lets you marry her. how is it fan art?

>i can't download steam mods
It doesn't have workshop support...

how would I know that? I didn't buy it

You do have the essential mods installed right?

Attached: 1658781993033493ff.png (1118x798, 61.07K)

My cute wife Morgan looks so incredibly nice here The update is in the final testing phase btw

Attached: 1657320774953.png (322x218, 75.92K)

There's a full Trinne marriage mod?

Are there any events or quests with Morgan after maxing her hearts before marrying her? I'm currently in Fall year 1 and just did Morgan's 10 heart event but I'm not sure if I should wait before getting the pendant and proposing.

Attached: 20220727164309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 557.07K)

>how is "Jas!" a mod
He doesn't know kek

Attached: 0c7c3144-76a4-4ca9-b613-6a830f1f9284.png (384x392, 194.23K)

>i'm going to use cheat engine
why?

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/?tab=popular (all time)
Here ya go. Get looking.

No, you're good. There are only the mandatory heart events before marriage, and any new ones will be set exclusively after it.

You're a goddamn retard is what you are. You couldn't even be arsed to look? That's how you would know, you colossal faggot.

Alright good to know, depending if it rains soon enough I'll try getting married before winter otherwise I'll wait until spring like I usually do with Jas. It doesn't really feel like a fitting time to get married during winter.

>can't download steam mods
Yes you can (not from this game but you generally can download steam mods even without purchasing a game)

I was going to reply "by looking?" but decided to ignore him. Glad you did it for me.