LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE

LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE
LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE
LIGHT WOOD LAMINATE

Attached: fallout-76-light-wood-laminate.png (318x344, 83.22K)

do people like f76?

Better yet, why do people even play it?

yes, I love it way more then my mother

Attached: 1593830431763.jpg (546x561, 17.11K)

Why this isn't free to play again?

i want to fuck femtodd.

YOU WILL BUY IT

Attached: 1591524694368.jpg (881x631, 249.45K)

I love it

Bethesda knows their fanbase are retards who will buy anything

go ahead, my asshole is blinking, no pussy though

Attached: 1593887605593.jpg (770x1024, 71.59K)

Finish your essay user

Attached: finish it.png (1127x767, 726.06K)

I bought it to see how accurately they portrayed WV. The game fucking sucked but it was fun to go sightseeing

Retards do.

I watched this shit after much shilling and was really confused. This shit was unfunny 2004 era humor. Especially op shit. but .. 30 million views?

That's actually pretty funny.

It's become the most succesful and popular Fallout by surpassing 4's sales so I'd say yeah.

I can make that work, herr todd

Speaking personally, I don't play 76, but I will say that the genre of open world co-op action game that features storylines and quests n' shit is frightfully limited. You mostly just have stuff like Borderlands and Far Cry for shooters and that's it, and those are also rather meh. At this point, people just settle for what they can get, and it's something that has tempted me to try out 76 in the past, now that it's been updated and I can get a cheap gray market key that doesn't give Bethesda money

can you share why? I have been interested in the past but not enough to pull the trigger.

not that user, but it's basically 4 in a new setting. the online aspects aren't really huge outside some events/bosses you can kill. otherwise it plays like a singleplayer game if you just do the main story. So if you liked 4 you might like this one.

yes
well for starters it has the best backstory you can ever do in an rpg fallout game. so that means that you can write good backstory for your character if you have enough imagination. you aren't tied to a father, son or benny, you were a blank who went into 76.

the main quest is isolated and lifeless but it works in it's own favor. because everyone died and you are wandering around exploring the aftermath. getting to know all kinds of survivors and what goes into their own thought process was a unique thing. but that doesn't mean that it's perfect, there's an annoying raider ms handy that'll make you suicidal because of her annoying voice and retarded fetch quests. she even admits that you are doing a fetch quest for her, but eventually you get railroaded it into the enclave. yes the only fallout game where you are joining the enclave and modius is pretty entertaining overall.

as for the gameplay they overhauled a lot of things that makes it a better vanilla framework than fallout 4 but the online features made it buggy and broken, more so than fallout 4 without updates. the environment is diverse and unique it didn't remind me of Skyrim which is a good thing, but the artstyle is worse than 4, the textures are worse and the wet shaders are just overdone.

the dlcs are pretty mediocre though. they coped out and listened to the fans which resulted in generic Fallout quests instead of expanding upon the isolated setting

68/100

Stealth IH thread

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEVER GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

actually based