You will buy it anyways

And you know it. So will every other gaymer. So just shut up and eat it, ok?

Attached: r.jpg (1200x630, 121.61K)

*shift-click*

I bought V and regretted it. I ain't buying VI unless it's maybe $5 or less which will never happen.

I'll pirate it fro you.
Not buying though.

Attached: 1658968013438674.png (743x243, 29.56K)

Who plays gta anymore other than kids Lol?

I never once played their stupid micro transaction farm online mode. Not even once. Didn't platinum the game because of it. Fuck them.

GTA6 is taking so long because it's a damn MMO. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Story mode will be bare bones

I never bought a rockstar game, never ever
And the ones I played like gts sa and manhunt were pirated

Every user in Any Forums is gonna buy it. Not me though, I didn't even play 5.

No, I don't think I will

>You will buy it anyways
Only if it contains GTAO2.

Attached: 1449759251194.gif (260x221, 772.82K)

>buying =/= preventing shit from flopping

We all know their mtx laden whale bait is coming out with the new game. Might as well be an mmo with a single player side campaign

No, I don’t think I will

I wait for globohomo corporate trash anymore to see how people react, they don’t get pre orders out of me anymore. I might buy a year later for 50%+ off

I'm honestly confused where making fun of minorities was necessary for Rockstar's back catalog to be good.

This will be the biggest flop Rockstar ever made with sub 90 scores and bugs out the ass I guarantee it

leddit and twitter are actually pissed that they're abandoning satire

San Andreas wouldn’t exist without mocking degenerate bigger culture

And that’s why it was fun. Believe it or not, poking fun at things is actually a form of appreciating them.

I know it's easy it confuse this place with reddit, but you are mistaken.

a game from 18 years ago. Anything in the last decade that required racial slurs or making fun of minorities? Serious.

Aside from the politics of the game itself they've 'cleaned up' the toxic masculinity among devs, which is much more concerning because those are the people who get shit done.
I'm afraid it simply won't be a good game, definitely not something revolutionary like IV.

fpbp

You underestimate how bull-headed I am

What’s all the “punching up” punching down “ shit it’s just a way to say right wing targets are ok but left wing ones are sacred cows I mean that’s what they mean I want a game that mocks everything and has some edge

Attached: E6CA89C3-49BC-426F-A529-05B4432B5B19.png (593x459, 192.25K)

I have a USB stick with every NES/Genesis/Gameboy/etc game. I have shit tons of DRM free old PC games on my computer. GTA V was fucking trash, and Red Dead 2 was a major disappointment. I'm never buying shit from Rockstar again, but hey I'm a Chud bud so my money doesn't matter to them anyway.

Attached: 97b.png (985x962, 246.45K)

>I might buy a year later for 50%+ off
stop buying games from ppl who want you dead user

Pfft, I'm far too mature to play games made by manchildren, the only way I would even consider playing GTA6 is if they overhauled their workplace culture.

Funny, video games have by and large sucked ass for a decade.

I will not buy it