They were such a great pair

They were such a great pair.

Attached: images (31).jpg (483x425, 28.94K)

yeah a pair of bitches

lmaoing at that hunchback

Punk should've stayed with Traci Brooks but he just liked cheating on her too much to make it works.

based phil nailing all the divas in their prime and lita as a bonus

Punk looked dirtyin his wwe run until 2011 then started looking dirty again when he got the mutton chops

For being such a grumpy asshole, CM Punk pulled a lot of pussy.
How did he do it?

HH

Good looks and probably used to say edgy shit which made girls go "omg he is so different".

Its funny that CM punk is often laughed at here yet he is one of biggest ladies man that wrestling has ever produced

Is he that good-looking?
Him being different and quick witted are reasons I could believe.

Anywas thanks, brother.

HH

no retard, phil is a fag who gets in relationships with these hos instead of just fucking them and moving on to the next one like everyone else did.

Ong, Punk had mad rizz fr fr. No cap nigga was devious in the heyday lmao

Women are suckers for sob stories. He gives them the whole. "Whaaa my daddy throw up in front of me"."Whaaa my mommy was a big o meany head to me". "Whaaa I ran away from home to live with my friend". And of course these dumbass women fall for it hook line and sinker.

like a lot of guys he uses his backstage clout to fuck easy rats

he's no where being the biggest ladies man in wrestling not by a longshot

I remember in a shoot interview maria did some years ago. A fan asked her how big was cuck mongrel pukes dick. She laughed and said it was a "Good size". Which is code word for average.

Charisma is the greatest cheat code in life

God ever since I broke up with my ex I've started to seethe when I see couples again, I don't like this feeling bros. Redpill me on good ways to meet girls, types of jobs, places to meet them, etc. Here's some boobies in return

Attached: 1545137892719.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

just transition bro life is easier with tits

Well that's A true lesson, brother.
Nice to see it in such concised sentence for life.
You are one wise hulkamaniac.

HH

signs would suggest that he wasn't a grumpy asshole to women

>AJ looking through Punk's black book

Attached: 1655029000152.webm (640x480, 2.67M)