Why the fuck is this dude all over my youtube all of a sudden peddling his overpriced games

Why the fuck is this dude all over my youtube all of a sudden peddling his overpriced games

Attached: maxresdefault (37).jpg (1280x720, 182.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dkoldies.com/wii-system-player-pak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk retard, hit "don't recommend videos from this channel"
you're pathetic to get retro nintendo videos in the first place

another victim of saul goodman tv commercials

hey buddy, fuck you guy. I just asking a question

They're about half an hour away from me, and it's insane what their prices are. I don't know how anyone finds the money to buy from them.

he make poor people from v seethe ofcourse. it the only way anyone could had a problem with him

lol

Attached: Capture.jpg (564x527, 39.98K)

Only poor people buy over market value shit because they have high time preference. Thats why they are poor retard.

I find it pretty funny, somehow DK Oldies has solved the algorithm riddle and rapidly become notorious in collector circles for being "that place that only retards with too much cash to burn buy from"
for example
dkoldies.com/wii-system-player-pak/
heres a Wii system from him, "on sale" for $130 before tax and shipping, while you can easily get a CIB Wii off of ebay for like 70 bucks... it's nuts

bro it's on sale! you better act quick or you're gonna miss out on the savings!

dont tell me you think a wii from ebay is a same as buying a console for dk onlies... i had some bad news

They blew up on TikTok the past 3 months.

Resell market is profitable

>no "discount" on pokemon emerald
shame...

Attached: Capture.jpg (950x837, 153.41K)

He's good at making Shorts

>t. gullible retard
what do you think, the Wii I buy from ebay is going to have poop in the slot? Do you think DK Oldies refurbishing the console is going to magically extend the life of the laser? For what he's selling his for, you could literally buy two of the same console from anywhere else, you'd have to be an absolute retard to believe that his refurbishment justifies a literal doubling in the item's value
Plus I guarantee Ebay has better buyer protection than this guy

I mean it's a lot but for a CIB edition it seems reasonable to me

>third worlder calling me poor

it about supporting someone doing the right thing. you would never understand about it

Oh sweet, innocent user...

Attached: DKOldies.jpg (1257x933, 291.03K)

>the right thing
Shouldn't have gotten into video games then

Selling something for twice it's actual market value to ignorant customers is doing the right thing?

Attached: 1596405975667.webm (800x800, 1.25M)

No but at least they test them and clean 'em up.

this shit is also with the boxes isn't it for some of them isn't it? Looking on eBay for the Wii for example none seem cheaper than $80-150 just for the system and one wiimote + sensor bar. Their "Fan Favorite" bundle on DKO has
-Wii System
-2x WiiMotes
-2x nunchuks
-2 x silicon skins
-Wii Sports game disc
-Wii Sports Resort game disc
-System tray holder (when available)

Piecing that altogether you def can do it for cheaper but not without a good deal of effort.

oh no no no

How are they that much?

The Wii bundle you're referring to doesn't come with any of of the original packaging or manuals. Even the plastic system holder piece is noted as "when available"

not false marketeering. it say it simple on the website
video game are just
look below
a dkonlies wii will perform better, it is not to be discussed. there systems all perform even better than some new

they arent

Attached: emerald.png (495x507, 188.33K)

Prices haven't dropped since the Logan Paul Pokemon hype

dude you must be baiting, their Wii system will perform better than new? no human alive can be that dumb

Right but on eBay majority are the same. One I looked at no manuals just discs and prob a jewel case or sleeve.

I wouldn't say that lol now you're just trolling. They have I think I heard them mention a 60-90 day warranty. The eBay refurbs show up to a year.

But loose carts are like $30 not even that

if it were not to be filmed, noone would believed it...

>But loose carts are like $30 not even that
i mean that's not true but 279.99 is absurd

older pokemon games used have always been fuck you expensive

Good God, older vidya is so fucked. I wish I would've picked up more titles back in the mid-late 2000s. My friend worked at a smaller game shop and I could pick up GBA Pokemon for like $20-25 back then. I remember even seeing Rule of Rose and other things for absolutely dirt cheap.

Attached: Jack_Arnold.jpg (534x410, 124.46K)

Well good thing I've got all the ROMs fuck that. My kids been running around with my OG red copy the last few days lol.

Swej

Also why I guess I archived and saved all my shit.

Only sold that N64, only have my NES from older and Atari but I have that all emulated.

At least you can just use a flashcart now

wtf, why is wind waker worth this much? Fuck it I need to sell my gamecube collection, it collects dust anyways.