How do I lose weight without changing my sedentary gamer lifestyle?

How do I lose weight without changing my sedentary gamer lifestyle?

Attached: 71.jpg (640x757, 43.01K)

fast 16 hours a day, worked for me.

The Starch Solution by Dr. John McDougall. I haven't even read the book, only watched the free YouTube videos and read his free PDF almost five years ago. I'm about 50 lbs lighter now.

less food, actual good food.

Just start counting calories.
That's what I did, and I went from 210 to 175.
Put in the effort, and you'll shed those pounds.

Attached: rena thick.png (583x490, 292.76K)

Eat fewer calories. To accomplish this you will need to eat better foods.

Workout more and eat less

Attached: 1567544720234.png (1022x1146, 494.23K)

Get a sit/stand desk
Put an exercise bike or treadmill in front of your monitor and exercise while gayman
Eat cigarettes for breakfast
etc

Literally just do any exercise at all. It doesn't have to be a huge drastic change. You don't have to buy fancy work out clothes or go to the gym. Just put your shoes and go run outside for 20 minutes. Then come back in, quick 10 minute shower and bam! You're all done. You got the stupid exercise out of the way, now you're free to game for the rest of the day with peace of mind.

I'm not saying that's ALL you have to do, but its a good start.

just eat less. i eat only a single meal per day and I'm losing weight now

Smoke crack

does intermittent fasting really work?

Eat less

There is no way, you need to come to turns with the fact that you will always be a fat fuck

Get crippling depression so you don't eat anything and achieve skelly form.

Well its basically another version of So yeah

Eat nothing but frozen pizza and dab the grease off of it

everyone has a base rate of how many calories they burn in a day by just being alive. if you consume less calories than that, you will lose weight. if you overeat you will gain weight. fasting is just a way to eat less food.

Fasting. Gaming can keep you occupied instead of eating. IF, OMAD, Snake Diet, it doesn't matter. They all work if done consistently.

But if you fast 16 hours a day wont you binge eat on those 8 hours youre allowed to eat?

Drop soda. Eat healthier food, but don't necessarily feel like you need to cull out what you like to eat, but be mindful. Maybe do light exercising once or twice a day. At least move around a bit, but don't have to stress yourself. If your metabolism is still good, that's all it'll take.

get an exercise bike and use it
start with 30 minutes every few days, get into a routine of 30 minutes a day, then go into 1 hour a day or more if you want.
it's pretty easy to do at a moderate pace, once you get into the groove of it it will be like second nature and you'll burn up to 600 calories an hour, maybe more if you're a total lardass.

there's only so many calories you can eat in that time. you will feel very full and you will not be able to eat a whole day's worth of calories in one small window. that is, unless you eat some very highly caloric american meals like that oreo shake with 3000 calories.

Your appetite will probably change to match though. Still this is a good idea for overall health.

Replace your soda pop with water and your snacks with fruit

>binge eat on those 8 hours youre allowed to eat?
You have to overcome the desire to do so and learn to deal with hunger pains. Otherwise you just end up yoyoing and will eventually end up putting more weight on.
It's also important to note that if you increase your activity beyond sedentary gaming then you'll need to increase how much you consume slowly as to not over-consume and end up in old habits again.

You can't keep that weight off forever

You will rebound and become fat again.

Attached: 1658787160696269.jpg (600x800, 244.7K)

Download a calorie counting app. I used MyFitnessPal. It lets you scan the barcode on any packaged food and snacks you have so it can instantly add the calories to your daily log. It also has a huge library that has just about any food you search in it.

Get yourself doing something like 2k calories a day. Throw in some intermittent fasting, which isn't hard if you usually don't eat breakfast anyway. Don't eat past 10pm, wait until noon before eating, drink some coffee or tea before then but nothing with major calories.

Cut out potato products and beer from your diet. Cut down on sugar by not drinking anything that has a lot of it. Go for diet energy drinks and soda. Get stevia sugar for shit. Eat more popcorn as your go-to snack. Drink more water and less of anything else.

Do just two of these things and the pounds will drop off.

Attached: 1642484827535.png (1916x1064, 638.87K)

i feel like i could do this since i already sleep 12+ hours a day

stay away from convenience foods and learn how to cook. you can do up really good stuff on your own and it comes out cheaper and a hell of a lot tastier. go outside and have a nice walk everyday in between playing games. not only is it good for you its clears your head and keeps you fresh for the next game you're gonna play.

Calculate your TDEE which will almost certainly be extremely low since you sit all day and simply eat less than that.
If you really like goyslop but don't want to be fat then start expending more energy.

Eat fish and a rice cake at 8 o'clock in the mornin.

Ever have a time where you get really into a game and realize you haven't eaten? Don't make yourself eat. Get some water, then go back to playing. The game just gifted you with a easy full fast day. As long as you eat normal the next day instead of falling for the trap of thinking it means you deserve to eat extra, then it's a win.

Energy drinks, smoking, etc.
t. Can't go above 50kg because eating while gayming is awful, and I barely go anywhere

As people have said, intermittent fating. Depending on your diet right now, reduce the amount of sugary drinks you consume. If you are on only soda and energy drink tier, reduce that to one energy drink, or better, a cup of coffee in the morning, and one soda before your 8 hours of eating is up.
Replace any high calorie foods with healthier alternatives, preferably some fruits and veggies.

to add onto this, you can also fill yourself up with very low calorie foods like pickles, since they have like 5 calories. this might count as breaking your fast if you're autistic but in the end you're consuming next to no calories but feeling full so it helps.

stop eating like Nigel

Attached: nuGoW Thor.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

instead of quitting cold turkey replace your sodas with diet sodas. aspartame goes through your body and doesn't really get digested, so all the liquid calories you were consuming with real sugar sodas will be negated. then you can slowly drop the diet soda if you want or not, it's up to you at that point.

I know you probably don't want to play different games, but consider really getting into DDR or Pokemon GO.