GTA 6 is going to be great

Attached: .jpg (672x443, 44.76K)

>no boy

What made you decide to post this?

GTA 6 was my last hope for western games, i now can say western games are dead

Attached: 1651108032915.gif (500x433, 2.47M)

conservatives don’t play video games

MOOOOOOOOODDSSS

As long as GTA online exists they'll never go broke

>GTAO too big to ignore
>GTA6 will just include an expanded GTAO in it w/ the new 6 content stacked on top, rather than making GTAO2 a completely separate thing

I don't even know why they're bothering with a campaign. Majority of people just want the online shit.

gaming will always be a right wing hobby

Its not something that will fail in one bad game. Most big franchises have enough fans with no taste or critical thinking to float them for awhile it eventually fizzles out.

It could definitely be a big blow to it though since half the point of GTA is the offense. Now what could be awesome is if it was a troll the whole time and when the game comes out its twice as offensive and the first mission has you spraying vegan protestors with a septic truck or something. Now that shit would be funny as fuck.

Who cares

This. So many people play GTA5 online it won't matter if GTA6 is shit or not.

Are you stupid? Did you miss what happened to GTAV and Red Dead 2 and the people quitting the company?

No one is going to buy GTA 6. This new generation hasn't fucking played GTA at all and the old fans wont touch it after GTA online, RDR2, and this woke shit. That said, anyone surprised by this is an idiot and anyone saying this is the first female protag is astroturfing.

Picrel is accurate

>t.

Attached: 1658461796255741.png (499x739, 948.28K)

>they'll also go broke

What kind of retard actually believes that the next game with "Grand Theft Auto" in the title won't automatically make boatloads of money?

Attached: 1652827815877.jpg (540x660, 91.07K)

>going broke.
Now that's hard to believe because it's GTA. That brand would sell itself alone. Even the worst game in the series still makes more than most average selling games. It might not reach the height of 150+ million that GTAV did because of how long its been out but it should at least hit 20+ million like some of the recent GTAs.

They also fucked themselves for their vr release by dmca'ing one of the few and best and most popular modders who did the vr mod for gta, red dead and mafia. Their vr title is guaranteed to be a failure even by vr standards now

Well... consitering GTA5 "Next Gen" and The "Definitive" Trilogy, I'd say it's gonna be impacted