Resident Evil 3 (original) is better than Resident Evil 2 (original)

Resident Evil 3 (original) is better than Resident Evil 2 (original)
Resident Evil 2 (remake) is better than Resident Evil 3 (remake)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfCz9GVOJUE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dudnj7Z0whw
youtube.com/watch?v=B7mh11V9MiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im a big RE fan, but I've never actually beat the original RE, so recently I got an emulator to finally get it done, but freezes after a while. I dont know how to fix this. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1542589252499.png (686x700, 364.75K)

What emulator? Where did you download the game from?

troon who uses the most boring artist ever for his channel art

Im using ePSXe and I got the game from Vimms Lair. Followed instructions on youtube vid and dont know how much it matters but I have an MSI gaming laptop, but it freezes. I game Project64, Fightcade and MGBA and those emulators work fine.

ePSXe is sort of obsolete, you should switch to Duckstation, it's newer, more accurate, and easier to use. if the problem persists idk, maybe you have a bad BIOS file, or try redownloading the game
also make sure you're playing Director's Cut (not to be mistaken for Director's Cut DualShock Edition)

Remake how Jill kill Nemesis
youtube.com/watch?v=GfCz9GVOJUE

Original Game how Jill kill Nemesis
youtube.com/watch?v=Dudnj7Z0whw

The dialogue are so different. One is a corny joke, and another is FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SWEARING FUCK. I honestly miss characters not swearing every other words.

How long until he acks? Can internet fame and video games really sustain him as he ages into an old man? I've thought about this with trannies who don't kill themselves or chop themselves up, once the vibrancy of youth leaves them, and they hit their 30s or 40s, wouldn't dropping the female persona, taking the tits out, and switching off the fem voice be the wisest choice?

I had read that Duckstation was dead or something so I didnt download that one, but I guess might as well try it. I do kinda want to finish the og.

This. Use Duckstation. You can even force higher resolutions and still run perfectly.

Original RE is a hard game to go back to if you're used to the remakes. Pure jank soul, but hard to play.

>original nemesis final form is an overweight licker
Glad I didn't play this garbage.

Excessive swearing is always stupid, especially when they force it on a female character to try and sell them as strong.

Having said that, I don't miss the cornball VA from the original at all. It's funny to reminisce on, but it doesn't add shit to the atmosphere it's trying to go for.

The remake is literally soulless
youtube.com/watch?v=B7mh11V9MiU
The westoid who was in charge of making it should an hero

Objectively true.

Also Dross art is hot asf.

Attached: re2-misc04.jpg (480x600, 75.08K)

That looks like a man..

user...

Feed Nana

Attached: o6ce1m94jj821.jpg (640x360, 39.91K)

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

Attached: spam.png (1500x2796, 2.79M)

Attached: xxx.jpg (320x600, 18.75K)

RE2 was a better survival horror title.
RE3 was a better action title.

GOLEM
GET
YE
GONE