"Might makes right" "survival of the fittest" omg so true. Armstrong for president! Fuck all the weak people

"Might makes right" "survival of the fittest" omg so true. Armstrong for president! Fuck all the weak people.
W-wait who are these masked people coming to my house? What the heck is a protection fee?
WTF I TOUGHT I WOULDNT PAY TAX IN ARMSTRONGS AMERICA AND DO WHATEVER I WANT. AIIEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAVE ME RAIDEN

Attached: XSby62aLAC8.jpg (604x529, 103.81K)

>implying i wont be one of the masked men

they went on your property, time for the mcnuke.

>implying you wouldnt be blasted before you got the ball rolling
yeah yeah youre definitely the main character...

Projecting your own weakness and incompetence onto other more capable people.

don would like to have a word with you in heaven.

This is why SOLIDUS is the better version of armstrong. Too bad you never played the earlier games.

This is why I hate anarchists and people who think they'll survive a zombie apocalypse because they watched 28 Days Later or the walking Dead.

Yeah I'll pay you tax. With a bullet.

Or the army of cybernetically enhanced child sex slaves.

Attached: glory to ancapistan.jpg (750x920, 35.73K)

no shit faggot nothing to do with the fact that im in a wheel chair i could fucing shoot you to death and u will bleed out like a worthless bitch u are
>inb4 making fun of wheel chair hahaha so funny amirite
think before you speak faggot if i saw u in real life bet ur weak as shit fucking twink dyel faggot all i want is to see ur blood splattered on the ground and u crawling away in fear like the insect u are

And yet Raiden would have lost that fight without Sam's sword which was only usable with Sam's approval, ergo, his charity. This pretty much proves Armstrong's point wrong.

>not having good bandit rep
lmao get fucked

baste
less than 6.0 plebs need not apply

>is that guy buying a generator? CREEP! CREEP! ATF ARREST THIS MAN!

>W-wait who are these masked people coming to my house?

To be fair, even calling the police won't help you. They'll take about 5-10 minutes to arrive. You could be dead by then.

Attached: edgy raiden.jpg (640x360, 72.6K)

so you just get cucked by the boss instead, that's not much better

libertarians are simply pedophiles

I don't think there are cops in Armstrong's america anyway.

What light mount is that?