Used to be the pinnacle of good gaming

>used to be the pinnacle of good gaming
>now the laughing stock of vidya
warcraftbros...where did things go so effing wrong?

Attached: 1658831923898771.png (938x560, 330.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YXlE8ZESSEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wheelchair bros, is it our time to shine?

Attached: 1658944388745245.jpg (881x1107, 199.05K)

Does his wings not work or his legs not work? Is it even a he? It can use magic?

dragonfable... home...

he bought?

Samefagging OP seething because people are getting hyped for DF. This guy has an entire folder with dozens of anti wow pictures

We've entered the stage of capitalism where an oligarchy controls everything, and we happened to roll a 1 on a d20, so now they actively torture us by ruining everything nice in this world. WoW was just a casualty in an ongoing massacre. I hate .webp format

Attached: f4a.jpg (680x498, 54.61K)

I know next to nothing about wow but surely healing magic makes any disability easily curable, right?

Physical disability, yes, but not mental. That is in your DNA.

>I hate .webp format
You can get an addon to fix that, lets you open in new tab and you get a choice of jpg or .png to save as in one click. Very convenient.

shit I was wondering if this bullshit bugged anyone else. I usually just copy and paste it into paint and save it.

youtu.be/YXlE8ZESSEI

>I hate .webp format
As do I.

>less raid bosses
>less m+ dungeons
>mario 64 fly through coins mechanic only other new feature
bros we're going /home/...

Attached: 1641867581926.png (1062x592, 646.91K)

artix entertainment rip

dragonfable is the only good AE game left
somehow it's avoided the niggering the other games received

>androgynous dragons to meet n fuck
Where did everything go so right?

Attached: 1657483470711.webm (1340x1080, 2.97M)

What happened to OG Adventurequest?

it's become a vehicle for pushing ztoken and giftbox microtransactions constantly

This looks so fucking stupid. At least scalies are happy with it I guess. All you gotta do is give them fapbait for their awful fetish and they'll fork over money hand over fist.

that's the same wheelchair model they made for drek'thar 11 years ago but instead of tweaking it from orc proportions to lanklet dragon furry proportions they just made it comically huge, and it still has clipping out the ass.

Attached: 331181-drekthar-drekthar-is-in-the-wheelchair.jpg (338x459, 54.45K)

small company covid please understand

Dragonfable still gets great updates and even has challenging endgame fights now. It's literally a game that grew up with its playerbase.

bros...they finally did it

we're saved

Attached: 1657846886795.png (550x738, 732.6K)

>This looks so fucking stupid.
And orcs doing the MC hammer dance and humans doing saturday night fever isn't? What a cope.
>hornlet
LOOK AT THIS DUDE