Rockstar will never top this and you know it

Rockstar will never top this and you know it

Attached: 1640762558696.jpg (1280x1920, 258.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNQqw_iC0_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GTA for kids who missed the SA golden age

I was in school for both and IV was better.

>ywn talk to the buys about videogames during lunch break ever again

oops wrong pic

Attached: MV5BMTAyYWYyOTMtNmUzNS00NzNjLTkyZTUtZjhlZjMzYzJmNzM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 201.43K)

all of them before 5 and mtx garbage are fun.

>grand theft reddit iv
i don't know where all these contrarian redditors that are all sucking off this piece of shit but YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: grandtheftredditiv.png (480x450, 357.5K)

GTAIV wasn't even as good as Saints Row 2.

I was 18 when GTA4 came out, it's the best in the series, only one that comes close is Vice City

>I was 8 when GTA4 came out

We can tell.

Aren't you a little old to be here?

I'll stay here until the day I die

Yes we know, you're a black lover. Go tag some buildings with ACAB, race traitor

Of course they won't, it was lighting in a bottle. Late 2000s, coming off of being the kings of PS2 (isn't San Andreas the single most sold game in that console?) and hyped for the possibilities the new generation hardware could bring about. GTA 4 was one of those games that felt truly next gen, simple stuff like breaking a car's window before opening the door or being able to turn the engine off or putting a helmet on if standing still after getting on a bike or the Euphoria ragdoll physics...
What a game

goofy ass game like SR2 is more raw than your super cereal brown and bloom game
gta iv is trash and I'm sick of zoomers who were 10 when it came out trying to say otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=dNQqw_iC0_E

I don't think they will ever top Niko Bellic.

>isn't San Andreas the single most sold game in that console?
indeed

>Lets get rid of everything that made SA so fun
>Make a serious plot
the fuck where they thinking
Thankfully they fixed it with TBoGT

Attached: Untitled.png (2532x1132, 2.43M)

GTAIV Complete + Chinatown Wars was truly the peak for the entire company.

i didn't mind the serious plot of gta4 because it had funny breaks from it like hanging around brucie and roman, i just wish there was more stuff to do in between the missions and for me that's what bogt fixed. the vehicle triathlons were fun, base jumping was fun, night club was fun, the fight matches were fun, etc.

When it first came out I didn't like gta iv. I found the driving hard, I couldn't really evade police worth a fuck.

I replayed it 2 years ago, loved the driving, it's just slower but the cop AI can't drive worth a shit either I realized. The driving just wasn't brainless like I was used too in previous games.

fpbp & tpbp
GTA 4 was garbage and no amount of history revision from children who played it as their first game will ever change that.
t. child who played it as their first game

>Aren't you a little old to be here?
Newfag.

>GTA 4 was one of those games that felt truly next gen, simple stuff like breaking a car's window before opening the door or being able to turn the engine off or putting a helmet on if standing still after getting on a bike or the Euphoria ragdoll physics...
Too bad none of that was necessary to make a good game and in fact hindered the gameplay terribly which is why most people that were old enough to have any context knew that GTA 4 was boring trash when it came out.

no worries digital ownership means it will be sterilized so the only way to play the real game will be on a ps3/360 disc not connected to the internet.

You seem to be trying a little too hard ITT. Don't worry user, I believe you.

I was 18 too, and GTA 4 simply wasn't fun compared to 3, VC, or SA. It was a huge step down because 'muh realism' sure its good to play and shit but holy fuck it has really bad issues where the main pull becomes "WHACKY SWINGS! AND PHYSICS" being the main draw.

Absolutely no one gives a fuck about the story, because it's shitty and only fixed in the DLC.

I really don't understand it. It's GTA for people who don't like GTA, it's crime for people who don't like crime. Freeroam for people who don't like freeroam

Attached: intro-1583335474.jpg (1000x563, 37.77K)

>no chainsaw
>no jetpack
>can't make niko fat
garbage game

You're delusional. Not everyone you disagree with is the same person.

I hope you're ready for another unforgettable luncheon!

Attached: GTA-6.jpg (1798x901, 211.16K)

By your logic, V is a good game because you can beat up transvestites in it, which won't be happening in VI.

As opposed to SA which never ever hindered it's gameplay with its sims style stats or the new territory mechanics

Biggest killer for my enjoyment of GTA4 was and always has been the HEY LOOK AT THIS FEATURE AND DETAIL DID YOU NOTICE IT PLEASE NOTICE IT OKAY WE WILL FORCE CHARACTERS TO INTERACT WITH YOU TO SHOW YOU THIS THING PLEASE ENJOY IT. If you keep DND on your cellphone during the game the city is okay-ish, but lacks the hilarity prior games and GTA5 brought back to some extent with dicking around the city. The missions in 4 were also among the worst in the series.

No my logic is you're getting an even more serious story than gtaiv on rdr2 levels, trannies won't even be in game as they removed them from v recently