Which character do you choose?

Which character do you choose?

Attached: 1658619582914713.jpg (960x960, 88.48K)

is that what happened to nyla rose

I pick the Albinoable Snowman. What's his power? Can he teleport to and from Argentina at will?

I never noticed pale short haired girl has got some fukken KNOCKERS.
That said, for me, it's Russian Big Bazza.

Are tits on the Albino dyke photoshoped?

Name the band

Attached: sowoke.png (675x625, 641.76K)

The Art School Faggots

Left, she's clearly hiding her abilities.

Gotta go with the Fat man looks like some sorta Monk with all that writing on him

Middle, assassin is the best class.

albino kevin bacon, looks like vampire archetype

from left to right:
healer, dps, saboteur, sorceress, assassin, witch doctor, tank

>Local Kindred meet-up

This picture crops up every six or so months and I really enjoy it every time. It's just such a wonderful image. I don't want to know anything about it, it's best to keep it magical and let the imagination do its thing.

Big Boris

Attached: 1634831871560.png (267x467, 122.33K)

I choose Dr. Eggman

Looks like a Any Forums meet up

Agreed.

Kys

This picture always gets me because of the normal lady. She looks so uncomfortable, In my head she was not even a part of the group. She is just some normal person who was coming/going from her apartment and got caught up.

For me, its the tall dude with the hoodie. Has to be a ranger or bard of some sort.

Easy, Mass Effect 2 Jack in the middle, she was the one i romanced

before i transitioned

>normal lady

If you're the only non-freak in the room, you stop being normal, and start being the odd one out

Back left hoodie man

You're going to regret it and realize the truth eventually in a way worse way than if you consciously make the decision now to return to the gifted body you were born with

Nah, happier now. I was a giga-chad now im a bimbo thot. And btw i get a ton of women that want to fuck me still. I turn them down.

But keep up with the generalisations, i know the only trannys you see have blue hair and put pronouns in their twitter bio.

Trannys like me you'll never see because i never tell anyone irl.

Nigel O' The Norf

I can’t wait till you 41%. I hope you do it soon too!