Why aren't you using Retroarch?

Why aren't you using Retroarch?

Attached: 1658595966792222.webm (1150x718, 2.79M)

use EmuVR

I use Retroarch but whoever does this gay shit needs to be euthanized. Just play the game normal, some unsmoothed pixels won't fucking kill you

It's kind of a fucking hassle to work around rather than going straight through an emulator. I use it sometimes for cores that are more stable, especially on PS1 games.

Anyone here uses lemuroid on android? How does it compare to RA? I don't care about shaders

I use Android emulators on my switch

>Why aren't you using Retroarch?
My computer ain’t strong enough

Attached: D3F0D2CD-0DA0-4B5E-B475-CCB73B332278.jpg (862x480, 31.84K)

>retroarch
>shadershit graphics
>le nostalgia backgrounds
holy shit that's some next level larp zoomershit

it's about time to stop using your windows 3.11 pc grandpa

Attached: retroarch.png (811x724, 44.45K)

Because I use OpenEmu,

die hard was fucking great

I only use retroarch because it's the only emulator that has a UI that can render on a CRT

I use Retroarch when the emulators the cores come from are so ass that it's more tolerable to navigate the shit UI than fiddle with the original emulator.

Attached: aeiou.png (239x280, 25.78K)

The only thing RA really needs is to have decent PCSX2 cores desu

Because ZSNES, ePSXe, Project64 and VBA just werk and it's all I need

Nope keep that shit away from xtrannies and other consolefags

retroarch is shit

i used to play the shit out of die hard trilogy. I never finished the first and 3rd one though. only the second on rails shooter one.

Just like the concept of willful ignorange, I don't know what it is and i'm not about to find out

How do you do the tv overlay?

What's the optimal way to emulate N64? There are two different cores, and then in the cores it looks like you have the choice between multiple different plugins. I'm looking to play in native resolution with pixel-perfect scaling.

Because I always read it a Retroach and it's offputting.

>Retroarch
>TV Shader
>Bilinear filtering
Gross, just emulate stand alone and use reshade.

MARKETING THREAD, REPORT FOR ADVERTISING AND MOVE ON

I might be retarded because I haven't actually seen a CRT in years, but I swear you couldn't actually see the scanlines unless you were up close to the screen or taking a picture of it with a camera.

I was but all the Saturn cores suck balls for me but the standalone emulators run fine with 0 tweaking. I like its convenience but I also dont mind just having three emulators in a folder that Ive used for ages.

Because I'm using real hardware