Which series fell harder?

which series fell harder?

Attached: 379497_163504527085558_865043991_n.jpg (400x586, 81.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNQqw_iC0_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judging by what we've seen of that SR reboot coming out next month and the legitimate info that dropped today yesterday about GTA VI i'd say both have fell flat onn the face.

yeah but at least gta vi will be competent. saints row reboot doesn't even meet that

Saint's Row. I'm pretty confident Plural Saint's Row will be DOA because of EGS exclusivity. This is the second fuckup that Volition have made in attempting to restart the franchise.

Also, SR3 failed because it wasn't the answer or competitor to GTA4's design. Rather than being about 4's aesthetics and themes but taken up to an action movie extreme, it was directionless. It could've been something like the Boss chilling out as the world's famous gangster & CEO to help a Dwayne-like figure take back Steelport, while also remembering to be true to his/her roots as the hardest motherfucker out of Stilwater.

Also not killing Dex in a satisfying manner.

goofy ass game like SR2 is more raw than your super cereal brown and bloom game
gta iv is trash and I'm sick of zoomers who were 10 when it came out trying to say otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=dNQqw_iC0_E

Saints Row was always reddit trash.

>no argument
>r-reddit...

Played Saints Row once and it was awful, felt like a straight to tv comedy action

Saints row, only had two good games and shit the bed with the third starting the downwards spiral of the series. GTA was consistently good up until V despite what contrarian faggots on this board like to say.

There’s not even a fucking teaser for GTA VI you fucking triggered niggers, holy shit
You’re no better than trannies

Both awful now, but Saint's Row 2 was better than GTAIV by a mile. Saints Row went to shit with 3.

Attached: 1658968013438674.png (743x243, 29.56K)

1 was pretty good and 2 found a nice balance between serious and lol so randumb humor. 3 is where volition started pandering to the reddit crowd and it all went downhill from there.

"The higher you are, the bigger you fall." So GTA.

>muh VI leaks
Are people actually still falling for this shit?

Attached: 1657240991789.jpg (441x441, 83.62K)

I love how their whole woke schtick could be crammed in one tweet.

Attached: 1655616897855.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

SR fell harder, GTA still does ridiculous numbers when it comes to sales and at least they know how to cater to the zoomer crowd.

I picked up sr1 and I think I hate it. Is sr2 any good? I got both games for under five bucks

it's not just about the gta vi leaks user, maybe you forgot about that shitty pajeet remaster and gta+?

oh yea, and that's not even mentioning houser, benzies and lazlow abandoning ship

it's over

Complete all the activities in SR1, you get better weapons and boosts from completing them and it will make the game a lot easier. 2 is a major step up from 1 so yeah.

It’s not that the game is confusing or difficult, it is that the game is not fun.

I only ever liked SR2 a fuckload, and some parts of 3, which is far less than the GTA series as a whole here. Both series fell, but SR fell far earlier here.

Saints 2 is better than EVERY GTA and saints 3 is worse than EVERY GTA. so I'd say saints

That's kind of debatable, SR2 does some things better than GTA but GTA also does some things better than SR2.

It is debatable, but it's of my opinion that saints 2 nails it better than even GTA at its best, hot fuckin take but I think Chinatown wars is one of if not the best GTA though so my opinion might not be worth considering

Chinatown Wars is 2nd behind GTA2 for me. Both are great fucking games distilled down to their purest forms.

>competent
Its already confirmed that vi is going to be released in an unfinished state with "expansions" being tied to their shitty microtransaction laden multiplayer. If volition can manage to release a full game that isn't an unfinished bug ridden mess then they will have surpassed rockstar infinitely in competency. Of course both games will be full of sjw political propaganda but at least one of them has the potential to be an actual game instead of an unfinished liveservice cash cow.