Now that Fitgirl has removed Denuvo from pic related. How is it? Worth a try...

Now that Fitgirl has removed Denuvo from pic related. How is it? Worth a try? The final boss of the first Diablo filtered me hard. I spent about 60% of my total playtime on the last boss until I just gave up.

Attached: 1656251537255.png (1600x800, 1.79M)

don't give that bitch credit. s(he)?'s a compressor, not a cracker.

>Fitgirl has removed Denuvo
dumb retard

????
If you wanted to play it for free get the original dumbass, you can literally copy and paste the exe
Diablo 2 is fantastic but the first playthrough is tough. You need to drag yourself through act 4 but then you can farm early act 5 to level 40+ and then from there you can start getting good gear from nightmare andariel

>Fitgirl
Lying this hard then the Blizzless Ruskies did that
Also the tranny is seething at people finally pointing out the fake drama he does against other repackers, since DODI's repacks got everything in it fine

CSRin still has the good repacks made by him

Resurrected has an improved framerate. Is wanting a better game and capable of waiting that big of a sin?

poorfag just pay blizzard your shekels or focus on building your career instead of playing games

The game is identical to the original in terms of gameplay.

It's the same old bullshit grind doing baal runs and mephisto and cow runs 100x over and over while waiting for items with a 1 in 500,000 drop rate to drop.

I rather pay for food, so I can become healthy so I can become a good housedad so I can find a nice christian wife. I need money for the food.

The only good thing of this is War 3 Refunded since now you can play the custom campaigns and shove hive workshops models into it using classic models

Shit thread. Retarded OP.

>a free version that lacks the entire point of Diablo 2
yeah, that's a NOPE from me 'dawg

I was playing the pirated copy on release wtf are you on about

And it's great, one of the best remaster ever.

>Now that Fitgirl has removed Denuvo from pic related.
Based retard.
Honestly it's pretty good, gorgeous graphics and Diablo 2 is a pretty fun RPG. Play it.

Attached: 1655259143548.png (894x980, 452.89K)

why would pirates want to play this version when they've had the original with mods and private servers for years

Would you say the same if she was a man?

>doesnt know that the entire point of the game was to play solo and speedrun it

it works online if thats what you want

Because the new one support resolutions over 480p

>Now that Fitgirl has removed Denuvo from pic related.
you're getting your mentally ill tranny retards mixed up, empress is the dude cracking
fitgirl is the dude repacking
that said, neither of them got anything to do with this game getting cracked

Yeah. And the game didnt have denuvo to begin with. But battle.net, which is arguably even worse. I like how people can not even correct me properly.

Why are you shilling fitroon's copy? Do you need to spread that bitcoin miner hard?

That tranny didnt do shit, based russian hackers did it

so does the original with mods. the only caveat is that you can't go over 720p or it breaks enemy ai.

did you expect me to state every little thing? I already spoonfed you enough fag

Yeah, which is why the new one is better. Better options too.
Having a skill bar is great.

I expected you to figure it's a joke before explaining it.