GTA VI small map confirmed

> Original plans for the title, which is code-named Project Americas, were for it to be more vast than any Grand Theft Auto game to date. Early designs called for the inclusion of territories modeled after large swaths of North and South America, according to people familiar with the plans. But the company reeled in those ambitions and cut the main map down to a fictional version of Miami and its surrounding areas

The original plan sounded fucking awesome. Now it’s gonna be one city because >le crunch bad!!

Attached: 2198A7F1-2CB2-49E2-BDF8-C6D167C0AF57.jpg (1920x1080, 95.73K)

I'd rather a map crammed with detail than barren nothingness. Hopefully it's big enough for a good drive-around though.

You’re gonna get a small map with few details.

More cities will be added post-launch.

there WILL be a comfy everglades airboat mission

i never got the big map meme, give me a small map with every building with full interiors instead

Get a life. Go outside and drive around. Go buy a dirt bike and ride around thru trails. Buy a gun and go hunting. Live real life. Living your life thru this game is pathetic. Grow up

Why does everything have to be post launch nowadays. Devs are so fucking lazy and retarded.

>GTA VI
who gives a shit?

Attached: 2022-07-27 16_09_42-Jason Schreier on Twitter_ _Rockstar removed transphobic jokes from the most rec.png (782x479, 52.65K)

You know what's great? I don't need to play this new game, if it turns out to be shit I'll just ignore it.

It's just going to be online right out of the box.
The crunch nonsense is a bullshit reason.

Attached: 1658968013438674.png (743x243, 29.56K)

There was never a coops n crooks mode on GTAV or GTAO, that was GTA IV

There was going to be one shill

Tranny freak game

They were going to add it to Online until the George Floyd shit happened.

>knows more about the game than me
>calls me shill
Never heard about it.

San Andreas shows a small map with tons of shit to do is better than a Giant Map with NOTHING like in GTA V and IV.

Not buying GTA 6

>we "cleaned our company up"
>no more Dan Houser or Lazlow
>removing satirical conent for trannies

Couldn't care less about Rockstar anymore.

the location being a single city is fine, the fact that the game and rockstar is cucked is the issue

ITT: trannies
a huge map is ALWAYS better than a shitfuck small map where I can see the borders by flying high and removing fog.

Dropped hard. No wonder Dan left.

They're literally releasing an incomplete game and then finishing it with DLC it will be shit

I too enjoy traveling several minutes from one piece of meaningful content to another, fellow heterosexual sex haver.

GTAO fixes the content problem but adds another problem, most of that content is unplayable solo, not as in it is boring solo but you can't play it without at least someone else, heists are not even that complex to require 2 players.

Dark souls map > elden ring map

>Common complaint with V was the map was too big with nothing to do on most of it
>Bitching about the map being shrunk

Fuck you people, this is a good decision

That got better with each new heist, but its still weird.

The real problem with GTAO now is infrequent updates and the playerbase.

>empty big map
>full of content small map
how about
big map with lots of content.

Snall map with destructibe environment
Would settle for a map like that

In fairness the content problem was never supposed to be a problem. The original plan was for the DLC that was released for online to be free for sp but you had to pay for it to play it online. As usual TakeJew blocked the move and made it online only DLC. Too shit scared that if people were getting it for free offline then they wouldn't pay for it to play it online. Online benefits from microtransactions so you want as many goys on there as you can. If they aren't going online then there's no chance of them spending money on microtransactions. Therefore you need something to maximize the reason for them into going online, and that thing is the DLC.
As usual, we get another example of why Jews are squarely the reason we can't have nice things.