Somber Smithing Stone [7] thread

Somber Smithing Stone [7] is the most impactful in the whole game

Attached: file.png (200x200, 19.65K)

Thanks for spoiling the game

That one stone in volcano manor really do be quite the gatekeeper no cap fr fr

Somber Smithing Stone [9] is the Dark Souls of Somber Smithing Stones.

I actually have one of those.

Attached: p.jpg (498x498, 40.09K)

Looks like it would hurt if the Tarmished put that in my butthole haha

>accidentally started NG+ 2 last night
>when the DLC comes out I'm now going to be absolutely buttfucked
No way am I going to start a new character for it.

like irl?

Attached: !.png (1200x1200, 409.31K)

Why not? I've done 3 100% all items all bosses playthroughs already. Working on a 4th right now.

The volcano manor skip to get that thing still works btw.

for me it was [5] when I did a randomizer playthrough

can this also be a titanite chunk thread?

Attached: 1651394745060.png (360x450, 127.83K)

Easier to just kill the noble and run there, fuck pixel perfect jumping

>run there
I've played this game three times and I still have no idea how to get there legitimately. No idea why, but I cannot keep track of anything in that area.

the original somber smithing stone [7]....

Attached: bless.png (322x301, 22K)

You get to the area with the jump puzzle and the seedbed curse at the bottom with the albinaurics guarding it, then look to your left and you'll see a doorway that goes up to where the iron virgin and the somber stone 7 is.

Why

Why do anything? ER has a lot of fun builds to try out. My first pleb playthrough I used summons and OP shit, my 2nd playthrough I corrected myself and beat the game with just a straight sword. My third playthrough was a level 1 run. Now I'm doing a mage run.

Just aim for the right most corner, it's not that difficult but it's worth killing the noble to kill rykard for free runes.
Kill the noble, take an elevator and when you come across a room full of cages just drop down and you'll get there.

Why not? just go straight to Caelid, if you survive everything the game throws at you becomes trivial unironically Caelid will make you a man.

>My third playthrough was a level 1 run.
No way, that is basically a no hit run at that point.

How do we go from that to Somber Smithing Stone [7]?

Nah, there's only a few things that can 1-shot you through all the defensive talismans, armor, and godrick's rune. Even Radagon and Malenia can't 1shot you at level 1 with the right setup.