Fire Emblem 18

Do you still believe?

Attached: toothpaster4.png (2200x2200, 1.01M)

This is why I think its real, there's just way too much shit that would need that would need to be built for this.
>"But the Grinch Leak!"
That wasn't a high effort leak. It was a picture of a edited image taken next to a bunch of other props, and the internet went mega autistic trying to connect dots that weren't there in the first place.

For this leak, the person would need to
>Have a good grasp on the Chinese language
>Be a skilled modeler/artist
>Design multiple UI elements
>Design multiple characters
>Make full 3D models for 4 characters
>Make 3D head models for 11 other characters
>Make a 3D environment
>Make 6 detailed sprites
There's probably some extra work that I'm missing, but either way whoever made this leak (if it is fake) would have to be cooking this up for a while. And considering there's a text-based leak yesterday from someone else with similar info I can't buy that this was made just for attention whoring, unless the goal was to make the original leaker look as pathetic as possible. Only the most desperate of desperate for attention would go through all this work just to look like a "credible" leaker.

Attached: 100037143_p0 (1).png (2480x3508, 2.26M)

cute retard

This post is true, but I think it's a Fire Emblem knockoff though.

Toothpaste is so cute.
I've accepted it as a chinese phone game, but I'm glad it made that leaker look like a deer in the headlights when it came out of nowhere and stole her attention.

Attached: 1655411075781.png (722x715, 304.63K)

>believe?

Believe?
There is nothing to believe, it is what it is, all that leaked is real, Nintendo has a lot of games completed that they simply pace themselves for announcements and releases so they cant counter release drought periods.

You can bet money that you WILL play Toothpaste-chan game.

I want to brush Toothpaste's hair.

Attached: 1655358288268.jpg (623x1024, 120.42K)

It's likely a real game, just not Fire Emblem. A chinese knockoff instead.

I'm glad more people think this, too, that shit looks way too low quality to be the next Fire Emblem game. It can't look worse than Three Houses, especially after Three Hopes.

>that shit looks way too low quality to be the next Fire Emblem game
lol
lmao

It looks better than shit houses so it can easily be the next game. FE has never has been a graphical showcase but shit houses still looked worse than usual.

Three Houses looks better than the leaked game.

Essex

lol
lmao

you could tell it was fake by how Anna was in the base roster instead of DLC

Shouldn't you be damage controlling Xenoblade 3 now that all of Any Forums knows how fucking godawful it is?

Attached: xb3netflix.png (680x729, 414.95K)

3Homos crying into their edelshit fuck pillows rn LMFAO how does it feel to be turned on by the ugliest fucking creatures in the series?

Attached: SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME.png (350x420, 69.43K)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE?
Love
love

3Homos arent wanking for awakening sluts though user

Attached: xenofe.png (1200x2000, 2.36M)