The platinum rule

You DO abide by the platinum rule, right chud?

Attached: IMG_20220727_200429233.jpg (4160x3120, 927.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i usually don't start shit with other people because i'm not a weird asocial schizo

No.

I strictly follow the Zinc Rule:
>Always treat others with as little respect as possible

this but I also don't indulge weirdo asocial schizos wanting to be called incorrenct or made up pronouns either

I try my best to keep the xbox community safe and fun for everyone and especially my homies at Microsoft, I hope one day I can start a career with them, they seem like they really care about the little guy, y'know?

what if they want to be treated like cunts?

That's insane. It's like to be treated like royalty and have you throw every game against me so I can have a perfect

What's that? You don't want to?
Sorry, but I'm going to have to report that. You're breaking the platinum rule.

i follow the actual rule which is i don't talk to anyone online and they don't talk to me

No of course not
That's retarded in theory and dystopian in practice

Platinum rule is only possible if you read minds, otherwise is trial and error, but the first error can get you banned anyway.

Attached: 1547782059145.gif (175x144, 885.77K)

Alright, I would like to be treated and referred to as "Your Highness" from now on.
Everyone who is about to speak in my presence shall do so while on their knees, kissing my feet and not making any direct eye contact with their feudal lord.

Attached: 1565263746657.png (1361x1598, 586.55K)

>Treat others how THEY tell you to treat them
Holy shit we're really at this point hhahahahahaha fuck this I'm joining a dogwhistling right wing gun club at my earliest convenience

i feel old

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE

>new morality is better than old morality
There are no humans who agree, just bots, corperations, and communists.

Nobody ever gets banned for cussing. I've reported so many people and they all still play every day. Meanwhile on Any Forums.

Attached: meta.png (657x315, 119.35K)

Jews are a blight on humanity.

i follow the tin foil rule and call everyone a cia nigger

Fuck platinum. Hell, fuck gold. Silver is the most beautiful precious metal.

I would like to be greeted with racial slurs, thank you.

What would the diamond rule be?

I ain't happy with all this social justice bullcrap in our video games! We should epicly own these feminists. Who's with me? Shadilay!

faggot

Ywnbaw

No corporation, I won't voluntarily play along with the pronoun fetish so you can pretend everyone loves it. Drop the pretense and force me already.