Rip off smash

>rip off smash
>literally plagiarizing the fucking moves
Can Nintendo sue for this? This is pretty fucking shameless

Attached: FSlR8lgUcAA4_WE.jpg (1014x1043, 94.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0zwAfH0POI
youtube.com/watch?v=1qpdn2oehV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nintendo invented knees

No because they don't own the moves, they own the characters. God falcon swaggots are retarded.

Retard.

Attached: download (1).png (98x158, 1.37K)

didn't that really bad game with the overwatch-style character design straight up have marth's down air?

>knee someone in the face
>after falling on his ass he starts ranting at me
>"UHHHHHHH DID YOU JUST RIP OFF CAPTAIN FALCON FROM SMASH BROS??????? BRO CAN NINTENDO SUE FOR THIS??"

NINTENDOOOOO!
SUE.
THIS.
MAN.

I didn't care about Multiversus but seeing smashfags seethe over it makes me want to play it

you can't copyright or trademark shit like that. Copyrighting game modes, and dumb shit like that is already bad enough when battle royale crap was happening.

Do you think Nintendo owns a flying knee

Sagat's knee looks nothing like Falcon's. Shaggy's is a direct rip off in functionality and visuals to Falcon's. The whole game is already a Smash rip off anyway so why are people acting like ripping off moves is farfetched?

Attached: 1657842919082.png (410x555, 288.07K)

Find me one other instance of falcon's knee prior to smash you disingenuous piece of shit

>>rip off smash

Idiot. Smash is a clone of The Outfoxies/Joust. It literally did not invent the genre.

Have you people learned literally nothing from the quadrillion failed lawsuits over dance moves in Fortnite?

is a reference

>falcon's

Attached: images.png (177x285, 3.15K)

why are nintendo fans like this?

I swear falseflag threads are obvious

If a company can sue over gameplay genre mechanics we wouldn't have first-person shooters or any games at all. You can even straight up steal weapon designs like the Buster Sword and Square Enix's Jewish attorneys wouldn't be able to touch you because they don't fall under trademark protection.
Ffs you nu-faggot, quit wasting catalog space with shit OPs that fail at artificial inflammation.

RoA also has a ton of moves copied off Smash attacks.

Is that a jumping attack or a standing attack?
Because with his flat back foot it kind of looks like a standing attack.
Which would not be the Falcon knee

That's a grounded knee and they're not even doing the same pose. Compare shaggy's falcons, they're literally the exact same animation and pose.

>watching roadhouse
>he does a spink-kick
wtf he just copied Benny Urquidez how do they keep getting away with this? shouldn't they sue for plagiarism

Does Tekken also have a monopoly on wrestling moves because they have King?

Those games play nothing like Smash, you're a retard with a chip on his shoulder, dictionary definition of rent free.

>falseflag
Nope, smashfags are this retarded.

Perhaps it's just an effective and logical way of attacking with your knee?

>"This is a grounded attack"
>"Nintendo" fans
>Haven't even played Double Dragon
Hang yourselves, zoomer scum. Never, ever talk about this game to me again. Fucking mongoloids.

Attached: dd2.jpg (830x720, 86.57K)

Now THAT'S what I call disingenuous

He does the same exact pose as Captain Falcon doing an F-Air.

Why would anyone care? Rivals does that a lot too, I mean Zetterburn in that game is pretty much just Wolf with fire.

>Can Nintendo sue for this?
why are they like this?

Attached: fb2.png (1218x1046, 567.22K)

And Absa is Zelda if she was good, and had pikachu up+B.

youtu.be/M0zwAfH0POI
wtf smash sisters the UFC stole the Fagcon Sneed? Can bingtendo sue them for this??!?

>blatantly steal move
>get sued
>in courtroom
>"it's a tribute"
>get away scot free

Attached: giga shades.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Nksoccerleague.png (148x157, 48.86K)

>Do something please @NintendoAmerica they are promoting piracy
The absolute state of Nintendofags. Nintendo truly is the Apple of gaming, they are the most anti consumer company in the sphere and yet their cultists will gobble up the shit they drop time and again, and act like Nintendo is their best buddy and not a corporation that only exists to line the pockets of shareholders. Brand loyalty is a mental illness.

Attached: laughing war criminal.gif (640x360, 195.21K)

Smash players are the ugliest, dumbest, smelliest group of people who play games

I often forgot those nintendo basedjack memes are based on people like this

THIS IS NOT THE GREATEST F.AIR IN THE WORLD
THIS IS JUST A TRIBUTE

its a jumping knee attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qpdn2oehV0

Don't bother. They're fanatics. Remember the time they thought BOTW invented grass?

>contort a humanoid figure in a certain way
>infringe on somebody's copyright
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I dont get why smashies are seething about this. You should be glad that someones copying something about the games, maybe they'll steal your stink away next so people can be around you without gagging, or steal your pedophilic tendencies so nintendo doesn't feel ashamed in hosting tournaments for child rapists.

Attached: carlul.png (600x600, 283.34K)

I refuse to believe there are retards posting here who think Nintendo invented the flying knee strike

Habeeb it

It's a loving tribute*

Gotta play for emotions, juries will eat that shit up.

Nintendo invented the flying knee. MMA is now going to get sued and cease desist letters. Its over.
Nintendcucks stay malding.

Attached: 1658881466396468.jpg (1024x1019, 84.23K)

>Cinnpie got away with sucking off a kid because she's a woman
lol

That looks nothing like Falcon, Falcon puffs his chest out and pulls his arms back.