What is his endgame?

Attached: 1633067771659.jpg (933x911, 51.16K)

taking big cock up his ass

To smoke fat doobies and seduce all straight men (with no survivors)

sex, guns and smoking apparently

Attached: 1541886119260.png (900x900, 209.98K)

So if I'm hearing this right there used to be an item called the skymantle that protects against HOLY attacks. And it was theorized to be a purified Shadow mantle like the Twisted sword that could only be obtained through genocide. Does that mean that through genocide we would ultimately be gearing up fight something that's considered holy? Like the angels heaven that was prophesized?

smokin weed lmao

uhhh... jannybros?

put the HAT BACK ON STUPID FAGGOT

Attached: scarf trick.gif (200x200, 6.04K)

Mating press

Attached: 1662481089.jpg (3895x2315, 702.55K)

help us get with susie

>tumblrshit
Kys faggot

someone post autistic deltarune conspiracy theories

jannieeeesss?

>been up for 2 hours
He's too powerful...

nothing there. Its just your goat lust manifesting.

Based

12 inches

>Still up
Toby Fox jannie confirmed?

chapter 2 had a heavy relationship theme going on
most obviously was noelle's crush on susie, but there is a lot more than that when you pay more attention to everyone else
berdly and susie, noelle and queen, berdly and noelle, kris and spamton, kris and noelle, rouxls and queen, toriel, sans, and asgore, undyne and alphys, and finally kris and susie
while the platonic ones seem to be played pretty straight, every single romantic one gets shot down by one party being uninterested or a punchline at the end of the moment, ruining the mood
the platonic ones are played pretty straight, but those are more for backstory than anything
the biggest exception to both of these are kris and susie, every single one of their moments together is completely played out and not interrupted by some one else butting in or a gag right at the end
it's too early to say what their relationship is right now, but it's clear that the both of them are immensely important to both each other and the over arching story

tldr krusie might actually be real and everything else is a smokescreen

Attached: 1647155373038.png (520x548, 247.88K)

>krusie might actually be real
Don't give me hope.
Not in the current year.
If it happens, 5 bux says He'll turn Susie into a human.

Attached: 1640045915470.png (800x800, 172.23K)

I just want Kris to end up with Berdly

god i want ralsei to share a second hand hit with me but he takes the opportunity to use his gote magic to hypnotize me into being his personal bj slave

not gay tho