Pokemon is too easy

>pokemon is too easy
Play Pokemon Radical Red

Attached: 1657914168776.png (1380x687, 952.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/valiant-code/adb18d248fa0fae7da6b639e2ee8f9c1#survival-ironmon-ruleset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't this just playing through pokemon firered version again but with later pokemon gens / physical special split/custom mons ?

I've already played firered a million times

Absolutely not

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 20-13-56 FireRed hack Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 3.02 RELEASED!! Post game following Pokemon Hisuian mons available!.png (636x54, 7.61K)

No.

give me more reasons to play this game OP
it's gonna take a little more than a grindfest to convince me to play

OP here. just use the rare candy x999 cheat.

OP here. I'm trans and you will refer to me with she/her pronouns.

I played most of it, I think I stopped after the eight gym
It has great features but jesus christ I was so done with the constant grinding.

>play ironman nuzlocke randomizer
>its just rerolling seed until you get a broken strong pokemon that can get to the first gym leader, and then steamrolling the rest of the game

Wow so hard

Radical Red limits the amount of levels you can gain with hard level limits for each gym
It also has
>trainers who have perfect IVs and competitive EV spreads
>trainers who are allowed to use items while using the bag is disallowed for the player
>E4 members all have legendaries, gym leaders get mega evolution long before you do

The difficulty is not the only problem with Pokemon. How is the plot? Are Pokemon obtainable / intractable outside of combat? Are there reasons to revisit places? Is it an actually good game?

Isn't Radical Red like super try hard? I like when my hacks are hard but I can still win with my faves and I don't have to fucking EV train specific guys

How about you kys so I can refer to you in the past tense?

This game on Minimal Grinding mode is the peak Pokemon experience.

Attached: yep.png (916x373, 43.93K)

>radical red
>hard
This is the team I won with kek

Attached: 59FAE386-AC3B-42A6-9778-479E9C41CA29.jpg (1125x756, 698.77K)

Yes. But RC does mitigate the 'grind'. Also I feel satisfied just playing the game. It's okay to play a game and put it down once you can't beat it and tell yourself you might try again at a later date. You don't have to beat games in order to get satisfaction. That's how I see it. It's a big project. You're supposed to take your time.

>dude check out my romhack that makes pokemon super hard
I'm tried of this. I just want a pokemon game that has normal difficulty. I don't want to be forced to autistically optimize everything, I just want something that isn't braindead.

What about Garbage Green? You champ

Attached: 1632825233103.png (500x277, 269.42K)

Alternately, I can just *not* waste my time with tryhard shit

Play pokemon clover

Realizing that all the cool looking mons being locked behind post-game killed my desire like 2 gyms in.

Use Universal Randomizer on Black/White and only check the function +1level on trainers, +2 level on important trainers, +held items on important trainers +standard nuzlocke rules, +randomized encounters +random moveset upgrades and I guarantee you it won't be hard as balls, but it's still not braindead and can be quite fun.

Attached: 1654997909555.png (3025x1124, 388.83K)

If I want autistically swap team every new area then I would rather play smt.

Attached: 1658438673185652.jpg (480x480, 118.53K)

Sure. If you don't find it fun then don't do it. Is that all you wanted to say? Nobody is forcing you.

Use a randomizer and follow the rules outlined in the survival ironmon ruleset.(not kaizo)
gist.github.com/valiant-code/adb18d248fa0fae7da6b639e2ee8f9c1#survival-ironmon-ruleset