GTA VI will star series' first playable woman, will be more culturally sensitive

>GTA VI will star series' first playable woman, will be more culturally sensitive
Is this a good thing?

Attached: 1657915775974.png (590x407, 370.75K)

I don't care

depends who you're asking, I guess

Attached: Untitled.png (399x205, 5.73K)

/vpol/ screeching about this, instantly labelling the MC as a Trans BLM Antifa 'woke' woman will never not be funny

Attached: image.jpg (473x500, 21.98K)

rockstar can right good females sadie adler was great just hope they dont go all in on the woke shit cos i really cba to listen to shit like that anymore

She will be a butch dyke and misandrist guaranteed.

>just hope they dont go all in on the woke shit
>will be more culturally sensitive
It's already dead

and people will be right
who are you still trying to lie to?
its the CURRENT YEAR, we all know how all this stuff goes we have seen this a million times by now

great, so it's gonna be "muh orange man bad" on every radio station

What cultural sensitive even means?

>first playable woman

Attached: GTA Roster.png (640x540, 497.39K)

Zoomers think GTA started at 3

Every company ever.

If you want a bland by the numbers game that plays it safe, GTA isn't supposed to be politically correct

>What cultural sensitive even means?
mean no more gay jokes
no more tranny jokes
no more parodies of nigger culture
no more parodies of jap culture
no more parodies of spic culture
no more parodies of arab terrorist culture
the only thing left is them making fun of white skin and christianity, because it's the only socially acceptable form of joke that wont get them cancelled.

Go woke, go on to become the most successful video game franchise in history.

This, the first GTA already had 50% women and very diverse set of characters

Just say Judaism it's much shorter

Got that post back to front.

I mean GTA has always been a woke, super left-wing game so yeah.

>Rockstar went on to be the pearl clutching Jack Thompsons they were rebelling against

He won.

Attached: jack thompson.jpg (500x386, 56.67K)

>No benzies
>No hauser bros
>No lazlow

>Gutted company
>All the people who made the company what it was working on the games have left or been fired
Insert deluge of outsourced shithole studios like Rockstar Bangladesh and new employees who are there to clean up the company image and ‘frathouse’ culture.

Unironically its over. Not interested.

If it’s fun to drive around and shoot people I’ll play it. I’ll just play online if the story is shit.

The playable female isn't the problem. Rockstar have become pussies like every other Western company. Also, GTAVI will just be GTA Online as they're going to add content and areas over time.

Attached: 1658968013438674.png (743x243, 29.56K)

>FIRST PLAYABLE WOMAN IN modern ROCKSTAR HISTORY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fucking little weasel needed to add "in modern rockstar history" since GTA1 had numerous playable females. gotta keep moving those goalposts

Attached: jason schreier.png (1918x1427, 629.83K)

>rockstar donates to BLM, scrapped a game mode cause of st. George and removed tranny jokes from V
It's dead boys

So is she going to be some kind of selfless anti-hero he does bad things for the greater good, or a playable Catalina?
The 'culturally sensitive' part makes me think it's the former, but is it really a GTA game if you're not playing as someone with psychopathic or sociipathc tendencies?

>zero satire
RIP

The next republican president needs to take down ESG scoring. It's basically leftist mafia like intimation.

Attached: Neoliberal bomb of tolerance.jpg (750x409, 34.71K)

wouldnt it be funny if this bomb was dropped on gay black person in africa somewhere

This isn't GTA, this is gonna be like a shitty GTA rip-off but wearing a GTA skinsuit

Attached: 1528356381392.jpg (300x400, 52.67K)