Is this (you)?

Is this (you)?

Attached: 4929889952.jpg (1440x1947, 557.84K)

t. Lacks the ability to imagine

>playing as yourself
>self insert
Do niggers really do this?

>t. imagines himself as a girl

People who ask this are frustrated because they want to fuck your (male) character in the game and can't when this happens

I make girl characters when I want to play an incredibly evil person

Yes, I'm 90% sure it's frustrated gay men having a crisis over it.

There's literally 0 reason to play as a guy in a video game unless you're gay

I've not smart enough for D&D

If you get upset when you realize there are less male characters in your game all of a sudden, it says a lot

>any game with character creation
>if it’s an mmo they’re playing as a girl
>if a streamer is playing it they’re playing a girl
>if someone posts a video on youtube they’re playing as a girl
>”post your character” thread on Any Forums and 99% of posters are playing a girl
I get part of it is getting to create a character tailor made to your tastes/fetishes but there has to be more to it than that

I roleplay better when I am hard.

Attached: 1638185928539.png (379x424, 156.57K)

Average D&D player looks like this and says this

Attached: 1656340608555.webm (540x960, 3M)

Girls are simply more pleasing to look at, and if you're doing character creation then the character is not going to have any personality, which is where males would shine.

i dont play D&D
i dont roleplay

You act like there's some conspiracy when there's not. You sure you're not some lost lefttoid?

my character list of wow is
>3 males , 50 females
not that i play anymore
in FFXIV i just made a single female

Neurotypical people = Usually self-insert into fiction. These people will make characters to pretend they are them. People who self-insert have difficulties understanding that other brains may not have the ability to self-insert like theirs and don't understand why someone wouldn't want to be themselves in a game.

Neurodiverse people = Usually make a character they find attractive. Neurodiverse people have issues self-inserting and usually just see the character as a bunch of polygons they're controlling rather than "themselves"

Simple as

Your mini doesn't have a butt?

Attached: 714FBv2LV2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1139, 169.08K)

i dont imagine myself as a girl because i'm not a tranny

Then there's no problem playing what you think fit the story regardless of your biological sex or is attractive to you.

You aren't a tranny until you chop your dick off.

once in 4e i was a shardmind psion prob the closest i felt to a self insert mind raping people literaly

>"I want all the monsters we come upon to try and rape me so that this play session would be extremely fucking awkward for all of you involved."

You guys do realize this whole "self insert" excuse is massive cope right?

Like I don't "self insert" as the main character but you still look to feel a basic connection to the main character you're playing at in order to immerse into the story. Doesn't matter if it's a lizard or a robot we need to find similar characteristics in the character we're controlling in order for the story to feel compelling, this doesn't mean we're "self inserting" as in, attributing all our characteristics into the main character.

So yes, if you go out of your way to consciously choose a female, you're probably an egg.

Attached: 1649982614824.jpg (976x850, 88.42K)

>a basic connection
they are pixels retarded redditfrog

>using troon terminology
troonpost discarded

You just described self-inserting and called it "not-self-inserting"

There are people out there that don't have the ability to form an empathetic connection to the main character like you do, this is why they just make something that is pretty instead.

So you can only have a connection to something if it shares the same genitalia as you? You literally wrote out a massive cope on why you go out of your way to not pick something that is not exactly like you.

what the fuck is an being a egg? you know what i dont want to know. kill yourself

In ttrpg i usually play a guy because its too awkward to role a girl. I have rolled some based girls like a retarded lizard girl barbarian and a dick ass thief sociopath drow

If I can play as characters who think nothing like me then I can play as characters who look nothing like me.

You "egg" faggots are legitimately what made me hate trannies. Stop projecting your shit and trying to convert others for fucks sake

retards. all my mmo characters are male twi'leks. straight

Yes, you got me. It's always fun to create new characters and girl characters on D&D are not so common.

>"Dude, I don't want to commit wrongthink."
Absolute NPC Rightoid behavior.

I'm terrible at roleplaying so I can basically only play myself in tabletop RPGs like dnd. video games though I always play as a girl since I want to see her do cute stuff and imagine her getting gangbanged by various monsters

And everyone will forget your character's gender anyway.

Realism isn't always necessary in fiction.

I'm male. Taking dick feels amazing. Would trade to be female if it were an option. Trannydom is not an option, however.

So does this mean writers are all trannies because they have to write female characters and thus imagine how female characters would think, feel and act?

>"Dude, I don't want to commit wrongthink."
what are you smoking?

Why are there so many eggs on Any Forums?

Imagine being a writer and having an existential crisis every time you have to to write dialogue for a female. People who are so opposed to female character must be incredibly gay.

i dont understand people who are male , cut their dick . and say they are lesbians

I hate you for being a left-rightie fucker
And i hate that user for being a piss baby whose so insecure about his body he can't play a girl.

>play as hedgehogs, monsters, aliens, and robots
>nobody cares
>play as different sex, everybody loses their minds
i don't get it

Attached: popful.jpg (576x1024, 106.31K)

If you're unable to connect to the story or immerse yourself in a story, then RPGs are not for you and nothing here applies to any of you.

Unironically yes. Being a male is one of the best connection that can make me empathize with a person. 75% of the daily choices I make I do on the basis of my sex. I think most people do and you would be lying to yourself if you think you dont.

I use egg as an insult. I don't recognize it as a tranny terminology.

Attached: 702.png (267x296, 93.57K)

>play as a female character because I want to look at a sexy girl while I play
>realize that all the romance options are men and there is no lesbian option
>always play as a male character afterwards

Why aren't you upvoting rage comics on reddit?

Trannydom is a demented cult, hence why I'd never even humour it as an option. Being a cute natural grill would be amazing though.

>there has to be more to it than that
Endstage loneliness + desperate need of affection (giving/receiving)

When choosing a female avatar, you project your needs (emotional+physical) unto her.
>emotional
Projecting the female as your partners, daydreaming about stuff.
>physical
"That armor set emphasizes her belly and her hips, i want to put bury my dick in her"

It's more nuanced than this though.
And some other men have other reasons, like "creative" reasons.

In MH i always make a male avatar though, because most female armor sets are just fucking retarded and ugly.

Attached: 162647594448.png (828x720, 745.46K)

Some of them don't even cut their dicks (which is better, that surgery is nasty)

I don't let what food I decide to eat be decided by what my dick says, user. You may have a problem if your dick tells you to do everything.

Attached: 1658951794715156.jpg (450x450, 19.86K)

so they just do the hormone shit and keep the dick? well guess makes more sense than chopping your dick off

You will never be a woman.

I unironically choose girl sometimes so i can see up the skirt or undress her and look at the ass

Or just skip romancing because it's always terrible and cringe in every single game it's in.
Do yourself a favor next time and skip that shit.

Yeah, I agree, every male writer that ever included female characters in his story was secretly trans, it’s so obvious.

I like RPGs because turn based combat and dungeon crawling is fun, not to form a connection to a character.

You will be buried using your real name.