Why are you still choosing the female protagonist option?

Why are you still choosing the female protagonist option?

Attached: trains.jpg (3000x2185, 1.57M)

So if I decide to be some lizard creature in a game that means I want to mutilate myself to become the lizard creature?

Oh yeah, that totally makes sense. Fiction is no different than reality so that must be true!

There's a list of behaviors, preferences and hobbies that have been part of nerd shit for decades. This tranny phase is pretty recent. When you "abandon" something because a bunch of trannies started adopting it, you're just losing ground to trannies. i.e. speedrunning

Attached: 131eb271775dc9da36eca812fbe3e640.jpg (2039x2894, 1.94M)

Because I like playing dress ups and the girls are usually prettier dollies than the boys.

I always choose beast race (Argonians, Khajiits, etc) males in games if I can help it, but otherwise I choose normal human male.

I don't even play videogames that make me play a woman let alone optionally choose to play one when the game gives me a option between male and female

Attached: payne.jpg (300x292, 15.41K)

>trannies drank water before becoming trannies
>GUYS DRINKING WATER TURNS YOU INTO A TRANNIE

is Any Forums the dumbest board on Any Forums?

Because I'm not a self insert fag. When I pick or create a character I don't pretend that I'm that character.

I will answer questions when the jews return my foreskin to me.

If only you knew how bad things really are with female protagonist meme in video games.

Attached: 1607717356996.jpg (500x1000, 136.82K)

because im horny?

Attached: 1635995703873.jpg (411x420, 53.88K)

it's cattle branding. You american goyims are their pets.

Attached: 0013.png (828x1396, 626.17K)

That article can't be real.

Fine, I'll admit it. I pick the female protagonist because I wish I was a girl. I'm trans like most people that do this.

I'm lonely.

Attached: 1669465456.jpg (680x654, 114.82K)

based

What is this phenomenon called when people supposedly against X keep insisting everything is actually an "X thing"?

I always play as the boy. Especially cute boys who I want to kiss all over.

Playing as girls would be gay.

Attached: pokepigs 18.jpg (850x1016, 559.22K)

Because I wish I was a cute girl playing with other cute girl.

Because its fantasy

i think alot of people pick the female option because they lack affection and attention in real life. So they pick a female character because people will take notice of their hot avatar. A way to get the attention and affection that they lack in real life

Attached: kot 65.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

If the male character is hot, i play the male
If the female character is hot, i play the female
there's no in between.

To masturbate. What a retarded question.

I play the boy that gets turned into a girl.

Yes, you are lizardkin user, nothing to be ashamed of

Attached: cf3.jpg (496x560, 95.88K)