New World is by far the best mmorpg live right now

New World is by far the best mmorpg live right now.

>muh bezos
>muh bugs
>muh endgame content

Congrats, you've been filtered.

Attached: 1655347018767[1].png (898x872, 1.69M)

Attached: 1658965880027.jpg (739x415, 13.03K)

Being the best of the worst isn't a good thing.

I can fix her.
Also this.

>reasons why it's garbage
Y-y-y-you g-got f-f-filtered! Got em!

Ain't that the truth.

>"""fix"""
fuck off christcuck

>Poop is the best gourmet dish available right now

>It's shit
>Tastes like feces
>Difficult to clean up

>Congrats, you've been filtered.

Attached: 1604370083867.jpg (533x551, 71K)

filtered.

Attached: 72d[1].jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

you can't fix posers because nothing is actually wrong with her

Why fix what isn't broken?

Attached: 2qRfv5FYG.jpg (930x628, 131.35K)

With the grandma???

>so good that it lost all it's players within a month and nobody talks about it anymore

there's actually quite a lot right about her

Attached: 1549317617940[1].jpg (563x691, 55.17K)

Good question.

Attached: 1602643510615.jpg (1200x1527, 361.18K)

how do they get so pale? Also uh isnt she too young?

She is 17.999999

Have fun in jail, you sicko

what compels women to dress and act like this?

I wonder if she knows what her pentacle means. Most "gothy" girls I meet have no idea what it represents, even if they have it tattooed on their skin.

this doesn't show two hours later with the dad drunk and beating the wife while the kids watch on in horror

new world is based, probably the least cucked mmo there ironically and it comes from amazon

>game sucks ass
>i don't play it as a result
>you do because you are mentally ill, have low standards or both
>to cope with your state of affairs, anyone who isn't retarded like you must be "filtered"

Lmaoooo

Attached: 1656745402721.png (490x350, 303.95K)

>the least cucked mmo
>has pronouns

Attached: new world community.png (1124x674, 129.12K)

Came here to post this

1935 to 1965 had the lowest domestic violence rates in American history, because traditional culture and gender roles worked. Then people tried to fix what wasn't broken.

How does any of that affect you at all. At least it's not OG where everyone playing is already assumed to be an alphabet person, kek.

>he believes that it was all reported
lol
lmao even

uohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *rawr*

Attached: 8295-sobbingskull[1].png (128x128, 11.06K)

lowest "recorded" domestic violence rates you mean

Can you idiots shut the fuck up and talk about New World. It's having a big update tomorrow.

Or it's because fewer people would report domestic violence cases.

I haven't played it since getting to 60 and everyone figuring out how broken and fucked stats were plus abilities not working. And all the cheating and nonstop duplication glitches. Has it gotten better? Have they actually fixed it?

Do you still walk in the bottom of the ocean while trying to swim?

>Can you idiots shut the fuck up and talk about New World. It's having a big update tomorrow.

Attached: 1617010163616.jpg (672x566, 210.89K)

Dupes aren't a problem but bugs and cheats are still a thing. There's an update tomorrow so maybe another dupe will happen, probably.

Nobody plays that shitty fucking game you imbecile. I'd like to have a Dungeon Keeper thread but nobody is gonna talk about that either.

Fuck off.

I wonder why subjugated married women back then wouldn't trust going to law enforcement only for them to fuck off and get a double asswhooping. Also no meaningful standardized crime victimization surveys.

>her

tell me your opinion is irrelevant without actually saying why, oh wait you already did

You fell for the modernity trolls if you really believe beating women was tolerated back then.

Their biggest content addition this patch is a group finder, and it got delayed because it was causing server crashes. Game has merged servers 4 times and there's less than 15 servers globally now. It's being kept afloat entirely by europoors.

Is this the video of the guy screaming sex?

You must eat paint chips.

fuck off ethan ralph

Nah you can't unfilter the plebs, I unironically want these retards to miss their second chance at playing WoW in 2005

It's in a really good state right now, a huge update and new dungeon comes out tomorrow, so we'll see if they break everything again, but their track record has been pretty ok the last few updates.

Doesn't represent shit. And even people who think they came up with something, they're usually wrong.

People who played warcraft or people who know people who played warcraft think KEK came from wow because of the translator, but the modern usage of kek comes from Any Forums where KEK evolved after a trend started where people kept trying to force different versions of LOL. I remember at one point they even tried JEJ before sticking to KEK. This is also why LEL exists. Wow niggers swear they came up with it, and they have proof, but when somebody on the internet says KEK, that KEK came from here, not wow.

So, yeah.
>They don't know what it MEANS man
No, YOU don't know what it means. You think you know ONE version of what it means. Whoever truly came up with it almost certainly does not agree with you, regardless of what you would say.

Anyway, my point is fuck you, goth hebes are the best.

weird how no one brings up this exact thing but with women abusing children

I don't want to melt my 3090.

or MOYBEE them battered 'ousewives dint tell no bobby, you ev'r think bout that eh GOV??

I'm sure beating women has never been looked upon favorably, but only a fucking idiot would think that information back then was as accurate as it is nowadays.

So me wanting to go back to it is completely pointless then. I enjoyed the environments and pvp before it all came crashing down and seeing much of s buggy pajeet codes mess it was.

I bet you jerk off to Fuentes.

where's the text post spammer, he found another new world player to talk to

I don't want to fix her. She's perfect the way she is.

Retardedly wrong, post-modernist, symbols do indeed have meanings. That's the point, they're the visual expression of an idea or concept.

He's the same kind of retard that thinks vaccines cause autism user.

pussy nigga

Not sure what you're trying to lead this into. Child abuse is pretty fucked and proper recourse for them is scary and unreliable, sure.

wow this picture is outrageous, look at how the boomer holds the iphone

>I'm sure beating women has never been looked upon favorably, but only a fucking idiot would think that information back then was as accurate as it is nowadays.
And you believe this because you were told by some person of TV show that hates your past that women would never talk if their husband abused them, right? Even though all of even the most traditional women's books of the time and most all common sense of the time indicating women shouldn't tolerate that, and should leave men if they're being abusive? You've been bamboozled.

>screenshotting some retard on the forum
>implying every single game forum INCLUDING 4channel isn't infected with these degenerates
lol, lmao even

If you're good at PvP you might be able to get in the big boys club. Wars are run entirely by the same group of players who have alts on different servers. They also swap factions and companies to push their own territories they claimed so that they other companies can't get the war declaration.

Basically white girls are physically superior to Asians, but 99% of white girls have dogshit personalities and backgrounds. I bet that goth girl in OP's pic smokes and does weed for instance.
Thus we stick with Asian girls, such is reality.

Just look out for country girls.

>does weed
are you like 60?

After learning about asian hypersexuality I'd much rather take a white woman who fucks dogs than an asian that's guaranteed to cheat on me.

war is the true filter, I unironically love how elitist the game is.

>wahhhhhhh I can't do the best content reserved for the best players
git gud

First stage of a spiritual awakening. Usually they wall there and get filtered by goth shit and/or drugs, sometimes they move on to the second stage.

>Game develops itself, it's extremely difficult and unfair
>Lore writes itself, makes no sense, is thousands of wiki pages long
>Account creates itself, forces you into the game, you cannot quit
The soundtrack and graphics are absolute kino tho

Attached: 1658709298011846.jpg (770x1021, 219.5K)

If you're trying to get me to play again, this isn't doing it. Sounds fucking cucked and stupid.

Asian infidelity only happens in homogeneous relationships.

all women are whores, no exceptions.
yes, that includes your mom

Attached: tumblr_nsy3esZJpj1udwanoo1_500[1].jpg (412x351, 28.98K)

Fuck this gay Earth.

It's fucking nuts how you dumb fags try so hard to reconcile your naturalistic worldview that you'll just ignore objective facts. Not even worth appealing to reason if the other side is just pretending to play the same game.

Dunno man, there was a reddit post about an expat in Japan whose wife cheated on him, he divorced her and then lost custody of the child because the Japanese courts wouldn't side with a foreigner.

>he isn't helping to expand the lore and gameplay
Step up user-kun.

bros... take me back

at least she's goth and not wigga-tier