Any Forums almost sunk this poor indie game before it even released

>Any Forums almost sunk this poor indie game before it even released
i sure hope that wasn't you!

Attached: tv.jpg (410x211, 46.36K)

Offtopic, but after seeing all those zoomer creepypastas about old minecraft, I'm surprised terraria hasn't had one yet.

Didn't it have a few? I seem to recall something about Cthulhu

This was back when Notch was something we could be proud of, and everybody laid off when he gave the go-ahead.
Still you can't deny they used the FF battle sprites as reference to the character models, only instead of a weird dissonance between them and the monster sprites they at least had both to the same proportion.

why are dumbass kids so obsessed with that faggy shit anyway?
creepypasta stuff is so retarded

Terraria was absolute garbage for the longest of time

I wouldn't know I first played terraria when the final boss was skeletron.

thanks doc

babby's first spook + autism

Because it was fun when we were young. I personally liked reading creepypasta for the rare occasion I'd come across something that, while not necessarily well-written, was somewhat interesting at least. One that I liked when I was younger that comes to mind is the Indigo Village creepypasta, tl;dr these people get in a plane crash and they wake up in this really, really blue village with a bunch of religious folk and the residents are like "nah it's not your time go back to the world of the living" and they go back. Again, not really well-written, but I appreciate mundane concepts like that. No hyperrealistic squidward eyes or 2spooky evil spirits or anything, but rather unsettling in a way that isn't scary.

Terraria only shaped up to what it is now thanks to our bullying.

still is

>Any Forums almost sunk this poor indie game before it even released
QRD? I remember minecraft threads but what did we have to do with terraria.

Yeah, to this day Red is still here among us seething with boiling rage, I know the sucker posts in here because he is just as autistic as us if not more.

Never shared ghost stories while camping as a kid?
It's just the new generation's version of that.

red is still here WHAT

Sure thing the fucker sometimes shows up in Terraria threads, won't have a name or show anything but is pretty obvious is him, he is deeply autistic.

sus

Attached: amoungpequeno.png (15x19, 814)

red hands typed this post

>1.4 the final release
>...thats it?
>...1.5 the finaler release
Yep, checks out

Any Forums viral marketed the fuck out of Terraria, they should be paying us

mogus collab when?

90% of it had nothing to due with Red anyway, it was all Blue. Also there really wasn't much to the game until Hardmode was actually implemented even if I did enjoy the beta that leaked on Any Forums

They kinda did by adding a crap metric fuck load of 100% free content to this dirt cheap game.

im convinced the only people that like terraria played it when they were kids because I have never understood the appeal, but my little brothers love it.

>get terraria beta key
>don't initially like the game
>bully dev on Nepal mountain climbing forum
>get what I asked for
>paid $0
sounds like a win to me

Attached: whiskey.jpg (960x524, 34.18K)