Youtube

is it just me or is there basically no one worth watching on youtube anymore? i used to throw on lets plays in the background for something to listen to but i can't find any good new stuff anymore

what gaming youtube channels does Any Forums like?

Attached: chug.jpg (225x225, 10.35K)

vinesauce and jerma

You just grew out of the content, nothing wrong with that. Watch something other than gaming, maybe, try random stuff until it sticks.

How's your transition going?

Attached: troona985.png (2160x1080, 906.04K)

i don't think i grew out of it i genuinely think its gotten worse over time, i can go back and watch something like an ENB playthrough of dark souls and still enjoy it and i don't think stuff like that is being made anymore (or if it is i can't find it)

though i'll try searching out other topics for a change, thanks

Hasn't changed since I first started watching when he had less than 50k subs.

Attached: manlybadasshero.jpg (300x300, 35.4K)

Etho

They all do streaming now. I don't watch anyone that I'd give a glowing recommendation for, but I watch wanderbots, SB, and occasionally joseph anderson. You may now mock me for my shit taste.

I don't know if Vinny's changed or I've just grown up but lately most of the shit he streams I'm too fucking bored to actually watch.

>Cc

Attached: 1658965694730.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

it could just be that you grew put of wanting to listen to eceleb retards babble

Grim beard

both suck tranny dick and pander now

Attached: 1658965725244.webm (1280x614, 2.91M)

>what gaming youtube channels does Any Forums like?
the same ones I liked 15 years ago

Attached: 1036612789920.jpg (179x227, 18.54K)

well yeah too many games, just watch the ones that get clips

>Have a good now

Attached: d8m444n-35c6d696-2f63-4e94-8a88-3b554d5b437e.jpg (1000x2000, 707.34K)

this is fucking cursed

i mostly rewatch old shit, but it still feels good
Jontron Era Grumps
AVGN
Best Friends (mostly their Shitstorms)
Vinesauce Joel (Vinny sometimes if there's potential)
random fighting game stuff mixed between that gets autorecommended to me

also those damn Kotaro and Hana otters. They're cute

.I can't watch either anymore. I should've stopped watching both a couple years ago.

Oneyplays

Were there ever that many worth watching
I used to watch a lot when I was younger but that's because I was younger, there's basically nothing there I would want to go back to.

watching streamers play games is better than playing them yourself because you can lay back and just relax and not have to use a controller

scottthewoz
ahoy
prerec

why is this thread still up

How he manages to stomach piles of garbage horror games is beyond me.

I wish I could have the content of Vinny's streams scanned directly into my brain. I don't have enough time to watch his streams.

Matthewmatosis streams are peak comfy but they're pretty rare

Attached: 1656601630830.png (1360x582, 808.06K)

Either the people I liked stopped uploading/left due to infighting, went into political garbage or they moved to streaming. Now it's just these nuggets of videos from time to time I see on my feed rather than just one single channel

I've listened to every OneyPlays episode like 16 -18 times by now. Some of them way more than that. I am a very lonely person and no other channel really clicks with me.

Attached: 1554646276431.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Came here to say this
>ew, man doing asmr, no thanks
I thought the exact same thing but after trying a few videos I got hooked. My favorite video is Quest Giver 2

>that sad feeling when you watched all the good stuff and just keep replaying old episodes
feels bad man

too pretentious

xqc and forsen

oddly enough I really enjoy unboxing asmr videos like therelaxingend, hearing the still sealed items being unwrapped reminds me of christmas

i enjoy vash12349. been watching him for damn near 10 years. his re4, re5, and dead space playthroughs are some of the funniest things ive watched as a child.

If theres one thing to take away, the older you get the more your skills plummet. even the best fall pretty hard

Attached: 1655956101457.png (1200x675, 645.1K)

For me it was SuperSkarmory.

What went wrong?
Hard mode: don't say Dan, webcam, or baby, even though those would all be valid answers

Attached: nl.jpg (720x720, 47.89K)

For me it's Vinny and Etho

I've just been rewatching TippingForties' stuff lately.