New TimeSplitters Game

The forthcoming TimeSplitters is going to be a free-to-play online multiplayer game, set in third-person.

The primary method of monetisation for the studio is going to be skins (think Fall Guys), hence the reason for it to being set in third-person.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 00.32.47.png (1456x964, 2.06M)

Dear science no!

>could just make Second Sight 2
Boooo

Underrated gem.

For just a second when I saw your post, I got excited, but then I read it. Lame.

Attached: 1490384353596.jpg (460x645, 44.11K)

Shenanigans

Attached: 1651912863804.png (625x626, 70.91K)

I agree nobody wants it to be a free-to-play.

I got this info from someone with insider knowledge. The same person also told me back in November 2021 about the female character in GTA 6, so I've got a hunch they're unfortunately correct.

>the female character in GTA 6
If she could be counted on to be cool like Catalina, this wouldn't even bother me. The part that bothers me tremendously is the commitment to less "edgy humor" like nigga fuck you, my edgy humor hasn't hurt anybody. Leave it alone.

>same person also told me back in November 2021 about the female character in GTA 6
wow they correctly guessed something that had a 1/2 chance of being corrent

GTASJW

When you have an industry contact to dispute this, let us know.

I'm a lefty myself and I'm so sick of this fucking shit. I don't want to be reminded of current political shit when I turn on a video game, regardless of what stance the game appears to take on it, and imo the older GTA games avoided that problem quite effectively by setting themselves a couple of decades into the past for a retro vibe. Part of the whole soul of that series is to deliver scathing and hilarious satire of our whole society, and they're losing that because it's too edgy for them now. There's something profoundly wrong when shit isn't allowed to be funny anymore. That's always been part of how people process shit and it's healthy.

I completely agree, as a lefty, the batshit alt-left has ruined media and culture, quite possibly more so than the alt-right.

It can't possibly last. I mean there's no way the trend is at all tenable, right?

>have to pay to play as my favorite characters
>no single player
>no split-screen
>third person
>probably no map editor
>no custom games
>released in pre-pre-alpha with 1 new (paid) character re-skin released every 2 months

epic monkey paw
not that I was expecting anything good anyway, I'm used to see series I like turn to shit or die horribly

Attached: Timesplitters__by_aofie_fionn.jpg (600x480, 58.35K)

This is all bullshit this retard made up on the spot, in case someone was stupid enough to believe it.

This fatchild just wants attention.

>I'm not a morbidly obese 30-something incel who owns several red hats, but have you noticed how anything that doesn't align with my soviet-fed Any Forumspinions I got from some other abject fatmutant is political and... le bad? Baste!
It should be legal to euthanize your sorry ass.

Did you even read what I said?

This is really believable bullshit. Even the leaked Timesplitters mural looks vaguely like Fortnite.

Attached: timesplitters leak.jpg (3000x4000, 1.29M)

Great image, I hadn't seen this before. I'd like to see everyone dispute the OP statement now.