How much is American apathy and culture responsible for the downfall of video games?

How much is American apathy and culture responsible for the downfall of video games?

Attached: westernwoke.png (601x788, 404.85K)

Nowhere near as much as female protagonist meme.

>American
Sir, this is israel

fuck off you jewish pedophile

Attached: Sorceress.jpg (928x1280, 163.32K)

remember when Schreier knew about the cubical crawls and cosby suite at acti-blizz but didn't say anything about it?

>a boys' club transformed into a real company
The result?

Attached: 773629-grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg (800x1200, 146.4K)

> promise to cut down overtime
> Any Forums calls it american apathy and culture

I wonder how many crunch expose articles people have to read before they start to catch on

he needed to build the hype bro
you just don't get it

jew defends jewish company

>violence good, joke bad
american culture, folks.

Why do Euro's try to was their hands of this when all throughout the 2000s and early 2010s on here and the rest of the internet all they would talk about is America being racist and making such a big deal about Europe being more progressive?

because europe is irrelevant and are painfully aware of it. they're now the equivalent of a delinquent teen who needs daddy 'murica to keep them from killing themselves

it's the whole west, as loud as america is europe knows it's decades ahead in subversion

it's more like europe has a lot of obnoxious brown neighbors while america is in the next town over cooking meth and shooting people every day.

I love how "crunch" is only a problem for game developers.
Imagine if they knew how other industries work... Bunch of pussies.

Muh crunch is just an excuse to make it a live service game with perpetual updates.

Why does the west wants to destroy itself so badly?

not staying late. you can do that. deal with it, managerfag.

I read that as they lost their soul and are now just like any other large AAA studio. Maybe it's better from an employee wellness perspective, but their art will suffer as a result

America is less relevant than ever your empire is crumbling year by year while China gains power. Your childhood heroes like John Cena bow and scrape before them speaking their language that's a preview of your future.

>game is about gangs, killing people, drugs, thefts, and prostitution
>racism and jokes ingrained in old games and made it unique as social commentary
>even made fun of white people and jews
>2022 virtue signal culture and empathy, ESG bucks galore
It's like fucking bizarro world. I really want this shit to stop and just make fun games again. Stop alienating your core fanbase you fucking cucks. I'm so tired of it.

Attached: 1658901758234083.png (512x493, 374.58K)

>removed a new game mode for GTA Online because of the George Floyd bullshit
>removed transphobic jokes because trannies had a cry
>that fucking remaster collection
>no more Dan Houser of Lazlow

Rockstart is dead.

>you can do that
Lol, lmao even.

Your only option is to create games.

>getting excited for Triple A titles from the most corporate studios in current year
Anyone who thought this would be good was only lying to themselves.

good, attract the jewish parasite so they can be someone else's problem for a while

gta 6 will still sell 40 million copies because "muh open wurld"

user, you really understimate how influential American culture is. Hell, despite being mostly a British production, GTA is a game with an American setting.