BASED

This is a major win for trans gamers everywhere.

Attached: gta 6 leak.png (633x768, 381.9K)

I'm trans btw idk if that matters

They can still be wise enough to cancel this game if they still want to be alive to make another games.

what about their old games?

>racist humour is fine
>but homophobia? no that is just one step too far
what did they mean by this?

Powerful.
Hopefully they ban he/she shit in the tutorial scenes too.

>literal who makes up a headline that isn't true on a pointless website nobody visits

yep, time to make a thread on Any Forums

YWNBAW

Bros how do I stop thinking about trannies? They're even appearing in my dreams now.

>he thinks there will be racist humor
lmao

>trans latinx MC vs the white patriarchy
just what we've always asked for!

that mean you're a fag, try hanging yourself, see if that work

I fell like I'm replying to a bot post, is it?

>trans humor is not ok!
>but child rape totally is!
what the fuck

I'm trans and proud y'all, OK? so fucking deal with it.

It's gonna be weird seeing a bunch of criminal scum, possibly murders too, being so socially aware.

Yes.

>y’all
Die in a ditch.

Rockstar protags have always been more open minded, progressive. Which is what makes it so weird. They are always violent, asshole criminals who murder over any slight but hey, live and let live, have your fun bro, its cool. Gangs and criminals don't tolerate any of this progressive shit, they have reputations to uphold and being seen as some weak fag is a death sentence.

statistically it doesn't.

>BAIT: The Thread

What do they mean they removed it. Are the people who originally added it been fired or something?

Lmao it's going to have the same issue that nu saints row will have.
>diverse cast of characters
But in the attempt to be inclusive, they're unintentionally reinforcing the stereotype that POC are all criminals.

>switch to Trevor
>he's passed out in a ditch wearing a dress

That shit was funny.

great, they are going to put invisible walls on rooftops

Murder of virtual people in a video game = not real

Racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. in a video game = still real racism, homophobia, transphobia even if it's directed at fictional characters

hope this helps dude.

I am drained from all of this. I really just don't care anymore about anything I used to love. This new stuff just isn't for me anymore. It's like, every single aspect of life has become this political cesspool. I just want to enjoy stuff, not feel like everything is manipulating trying to manipulate me to think a certain way. I am tired anons.

Attached: its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

Attached: 1641928457795.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

lol

It’s fake