Adult Chronicles release thread

It drops tomorrow.
What do you think will happen?

Attached: 1658963975946.jpg (250x342, 18.04K)

When is she going to court

Tomorrow, apparently

>She
You mean he. He's just fetishized being a woman.

Nice
Nah I meant she cause it'll get (You)s

Sometime in the morning.
I dunno if anyone's gonna try and get into the courthouse tomorrow since the ones that tried last time were turned away, but surely there'll at least be transcripts.

It's funny how Christian almost seemed to want to cuck Sonichu by fucking Amy Donutsteel.

I'm genuinely sad the Chris Saga ended the way it did, though I probably should have seen it coming.

Documentary when

>end
it's on hiatus

Attached: 1631375416603.jpg (1242x1020, 80.45K)

Barb sure saw it coming

Attached: 1648332031006.png (426x338, 174.75K)

heh
heh

His mom saw it coming.

what do you think the OP is referring to genius?

so if Chris wins we have the possibility that he a free man on August 1st?

His mom was weirdly sexual with him at times. I almost want to believe Chris when he says that it was consensual.

>What do you think will happen?
Chris gets released because he will have served the maximum sentence for the crime that he was charged with. He will try to go home. Depending on the status of the house, he may or may not be allowed to enter. I believe that he will resume living there, without Barb, who is likely going to remain with Tom and Harriet until they get her into a nursing home (assuming that they haven't already). They likely will not allow Chris to have unsupervised access to her again, though they also probably don't have a legal way to enforce this unless they were given power of attorney and were able to file a restraining order on her behalf.

Chris, left to his own devices in a house that he has entirely to himself, goes fucking nuts. Even when Barb was around he was spraying painting shit indoors, on the carpet, right in front of her. He will destroy that house inside of a year, before losing it to the bank due to defaulting on the mortgage (I do believe that there are ways that he could afford it, but he won't pursue them and he will misuse his money). Within 1-2 years he will wind up living in a cheap section 8 apartment, cluttered with bullshit.

Kiwis will screech autistically as their retarded revenge fantasies are proven to be no more realistic than CWC being a CPU Goddess.

Attached: tony-soprano-chan.jpg (333x355, 31.07K)

This legendary figure resurrects himself and judo throws CWC into a pack of feral homosexual niggers.

Attached: Segata_Sanshiro.png (273x508, 117.85K)

I just can't see Chris going back to the home and living "normally" after this. Chris literally thinks he's Jesus Christ incarnate. Not a joke at all, this is what Chris believes. You really think he can just go back to his normal life now?

It's possible, though during the later videos where she pops up he seems oddly curt with her, and during that shoe painting video he made a big show of how he didn't give her the bruise on her face. I think he may have been legitimately abusing her, outside of fucking her. It's hard to say though, that's just a guess based on the general vibe I get off of their interaction.

Attached: hard-times.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

LOL
Not funny.

He believed that he was a Goddess before going to jail, the Jesus thing is a minor alteration to his delusions. Ol'Jacob Sockness believes that he's a fucking warlock/god as well, and he apparently lives on his own. There are plenty of crazy people out there. Luckily, most are shut-ins.

He's most likely getting time served on the incest charge unless rape charges are brought up.