Starcraft II

Started replaying it recently. It's great. Makes me real sad seeing what's happening to blizzard.

Attached: Sarah.jpg (2560x1440, 480.51K)

Good cause this shit sums up blizzard problem with retconing blood war ending in the greatest bullshit at star wars levels

Finished my yearly playthrough last month, very fun game though it confirmed that Blizzard was going to shit with whatever the fuck they decided to do with the story.

did you forget about the part where the story is awful?

i agree great gameplay though

Attached: 1642723696207.jpg (552x700, 328.9K)

I don't mind the story that much. Wings of Liberty is every military sci-fi novel trope exploited without shame and the jukebox plays awesome music, the power trip and revenge angle of HotS is great, LotV though... eh, Zeratul's cutscene was cool? I even liked the ending, I'm a sucker for a star-crossed lovers romance.

Wrong.
WoL is repayable as fuck because it's story does exactly what it needs to and Tychus Findlay is probably the greatest character blizzard ever made and they did him dirty

WoL should have ended with Tychus killing Kerrigan and Raynor and I won't back down from this

Tychus was dead the moment he accepted the deal with Mengsk. It always goes like this.

>Makes me real sad seeing what's happening to Blizzard
Same, brother. They were just too good and grew too big. They set the bar higher and higher with every title they released and everything was enjoyable as fuck. Where the fuck did it all go so wrong...

WoL was good, great even aside from the ending. Zerg and toss packs that followed were fucking shit along with everything else they made. The company won't change and improve because nobody has the balls to throw the esg score out the window and fire who needs to be fired, and hire who deserves it.

Selendis sexo

yeah would have been kino to have him coldly execute these two stupid dead end characters who outlived their interest (to me at least) only to get put back in prison/killed by mengsk afterwards. i would have had new feral cerebrates be the "hero" of the zerg campaign

Accept the deal without being shown the fine print, or rot in prison forever

Feral cerebrates don't sell boxes, the queen of blades does, simple

sc2 is as old to us as brood war was when sc2 released

Attached: 1653681085935.png (600x464, 293.4K)

what an absolute shit garbage pic, dude
its clear in that scene raynor blames himself for what happened to kerrigan, he can hate her but also miss her human form

playing this christmas morning was fucking amazing, i day dreamed about this game for years, and then i opened up a present when i didn't expect to get anything, FUCK
F
U
C
K

>miss her human form
They barely knew each other. They flirted like 2 times during gameplay dialogues before she got betrayed by mengsk and then turned into a zerg bitch.

Post your Lab and Armory upgrades and we will judge.

I like the SP but MP is fucking brutal.
Not to say that makes it bad, I'm just trash at it and have more fun with other RTSs.

>what's happening
starcraft 2 is the embodiment of blizzard going wrong.
>first blizzard rts to charge extra for campaigns that would have been free in previous games
>fucktarded retcons that ruin established characters
>AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS asspull that gets beaten with the power of friendship and completely destroys any intrigue the story had