You should have listen

You just wanted to sit on your ass, play vidya and be oblivious to the world around you. Now suffer the consequences of you apathy as continues to change even more

Attached: wokeGTA.png (591x522, 130.54K)

I hope there are asians too.
Oh and trannies with purple hairdo.

I love it when games represent me.

>female protagonist
That's on them alone if they want to bankrupt their own business.

cute latinas with big jiggly asses!

can't wait to play gta 7, where the main character is a black non binary agender otherkin twinspirit in a wheelchair whose sole mission is to destroy the patriarchy

rockstar has been woke for a while

Attached: GTAVI.png (497x530, 272.75K)

AIIIIIEEEEE THE WORLD IS ENDING

well is she hot or what

i don't play gta so i don't care

Attached: 3849201.png (535x419, 177.08K)

seriously I hope this bombs and its just a fucking 6 months of outrage before they announce gta 7 droping the next year

At this point I don't even play videogames anymore. I took the mororcycle pill and have been having more fun than with vidya in years.

This is what 6 beggars deserve because they couldn't let go.
GTA ended with V.

>the ghost of incels past

lmao

It depends on whether or not she's cute.

K.
Enjoy Gay Traumatic Anal 6.

>I took the mororcycle pill and have been having more fun than with vidya in years.
Not for long.

Attached: ripmotorcycle.png (1858x524, 46.1K)

>You just wanted to sit on your ass, play vidya and be oblivious to the world around you
yep and i'm still gonna do it, fag. no amount of political bullshit is going to make me care about your problems.

Attached: 2938039123.png (480x404, 327.51K)

There's a stronger possibility of that happening than at any point in Rockstar's history, without Dan micromanaging everything it could be a pile of shit the likes of which we've only seen in the GTA remasters.

>GTA 7
At this pace, they'd exhaust Bully and RDR with female protagonist before then, therefore never.

normies will just buy the separate GTAO and ignore the woke shit (for the most part)

i always thought katie from gta1 looked a bit latina

why change anything when you're making billions, cultural marxism?

>Game meant as a satire of contemporary modern American culture reflects contemporary modern culture

>This is outrageous

???????