Schumps

How many of you niggies still play shmups?

Attached: shmups.jpg (1958x1024, 929.94K)

Nice collection, user. The Switch reinvigorated my love for shmups after Cave decided to stop making them in favor of mobile games. Also started replaying Giga Wing again, which made me want a port of Mars Matrix even more.

why isn't your hand black

Why does m2 hate PC?

Holy port machine
No games

I fucking love Mars Matrix.
I really wish Border Down and Psyvariar 2 would get remastered/ released on modern platforms.
Dunno if you have Capcom Arcade Stadium (if that's how you've been playing Giga Wing, or if you've just been emulating it or playing on Dreamcast?) but Progear is on there, too. I know it can be emulated, but a mere $2 for Progear is fucking nuts.

i bought hellsinker and still haven't played it

I hope you're happy, this was the best I could do.

Attached: shmups - black hand.jpg (1958x1024, 967.3K)

Pretend I posted my fat black hand.

Attached: 1651849896543.png (278x662, 70.59K)

>Dariusburst
My negro.

Attached: darius sushi.jpg (1280x800, 425.61K)

>nothing Cave
Faggot detected.

>nothing Cave
>literally Esprade and Ketsui are clearly visible

Attached: Majima L.jpg (919x1080, 53.09K)

why are you fat

haven't played one in a while.
Was thinking of getting dariusburst for vita but the game is super widescreen so there are massive black bars on the top and bottom of the screen, not sure if I can deal with that

Why are you white?

Just get it for PC or PS4. PC if you have dual monitors or one ultra-widescreen one.

they have ported some shmups for pc
but apparently they cant get decent input lag on windows

Yeah, I picked them both up for a buck a few weeks ago. Fucking bargain. I’ve played them before on mame, but I love playing shmups on the go. I prefer vertical shooters to horizontals, and I prefer Deathsmiles to Progear if we’re talking hori Cave shmups, but Progear is still kickass.

Good taste with Psyvariar 2. Psyvariar Delta is one of my favorite shmups of all time. I love grazing; it’s so satisfying. The port of Dodonpachi DFK on mobile has a mode where grazing is a central mechanic, and I love the fuck out of it.

>The port of Dodonpachi DFK on mobile has a mode where grazing is a central mechanic, and I love the fuck out of it.
I might have to give that a shot, thanks for the info.
Delta was great, it's a shame Dispatch Games dragged their feet for a year in "localizing" it when the Japanese version already had full English support. (Which I imported, fuck Dispatch, scammy scummy shithole company.)

I do and still have an old X360 connected loaded primarily with Cave shmups.
Recently started Natsuki Chronicles, pretty nice and I generally dislike horizontal shmups.

Attached: 1641689548695.jpg (647x880, 365.38K)

Dispatch Games is trash, but I’m pretty sure it’s just one guy printing games from his basement, unlike the cocksuckers at Limited Run. It’s so tempting to pick up their Cave ports, but I refuse to wait a year for shipping. Thankfully Amazon Japan ships to the US reasonably fast, so I’ve just been importing everything through them.

>I do and still have an old X360 connected loaded primarily with Cave shmups.
Same. Notes:
1. The only reason I don't have Ketsui Extra is because I got it for PS3 later on, and with Deathtiny, I don't need to own 3 fucking physicals of Ketsui.
2. Yes, I keep my stuff in re-sealable plastic bags, it prevents shelf wear and minimize oxidation/ humidity.

Attached: 295058471_741515100534979_8564083000901735210_n.jpg (1512x2016, 1.36M)

All these games are the same crap for fat retarded kids.

To each their own, I suppose. Can't please everyone.
I've been importing stuff primarily through Amazon and, despite their shitty shipping costs, Play-Asia.