Monster Hunter

We can all agree that Longsword has canonically become THE weapon of the series right?

Attached: LS_Special by SSAMBAtea.jpg (1500x5807, 1.11M)

GSkeks will deny it but it's Capcom's special baby boy that will ALWAYS be top tier

do i buy GU on 3ds or switch?

Unless you're going for a Jap copy, you don't have a choice.

wait, what

It's a Switch exclusive everywhere outside of Japan.

there's no 3ds version of GU

It was rather shit in 4U which is the source of most rabid GSfags, so jave fun arguing the rest of the thread.

lol no it wasn't

GS was busted as always in 4U though

I meant LS

yeah a dogshit weapon. What were they aiming for in Sunbreak?
I like the Sacred Sheath counter, but its hard to use, there is no point because you have better options.
tempered spirit blade is just an easier Sacred Sheath counter, that does shit damag, only good for speedtrannies trying to raise spiritlevel faster
Harvest moon is unusable in multiplayer and a pain against every second monster
SS is such a braindead way to raise spiritlevels
Suddenly Foresight slash is now one of your best options again. Its easier to use than Special Sheath and is always available

To clarify further, the LS was rather mediocre in 4U (so shit in the mainfags eyes) while the GS was in a very good spot often even being meta for some monsters.
And since the local 4U fanbase is one of the most rabid, have fun with thread for saying GS isn't the best.
I'm drunk...

>build finally complete
>all my stats are perfect
>reach the next deco tier
>suddenly realize I can reach earplugs 4 with the new 4x deco that gives lv 2 earplugs
>autistically trying to restructure my entire build to have my cake and eat it too
welp

post yfw Stormsoul works with Qurious Crafting skills why the fuck does it not work with deco skills

Attached: stormsoul.jpg (831x209, 49.36K)

>why the fuck does it not work with deco skills
because then those armors would be even more OP than fatty/safi

>WEX3 AB5 for 2 slots
yeah I wonder

basically all weapons got buffs in 4U.
LS instead lost all spirit levels at once but the red spiritlevel got a like a 5% damage bonus. For pro players that didn't change a lot, but for everyone else that meant a dps decrease.

>tried out every weapon
>have a set for every weapon I would ever use
>finished all follower quests for layered armor
>not even MR100
I need a carrot to chase after but crowns and finishing every quest doesn't see fun

you can use all those good builds on maldnamalo when you reach MR100

Farm layered armour to play dress up like the Devs intended for the real MH endgame or simply wait for the TU's to passively gain MR.
t. only got like 10 quests left, farmed a bunch and still only MR86
Unbridled Mayhem is boring as fuck.