In the summer of 2020, after a police officer killed George Floyd...

>In the summer of 2020, after a police officer killed George Floyd, Rockstar Games quietly shelved a mode of play it had planned to release for its Grand Theft Auto Online game.

>Called Cops ‘n’ Crooks, the mode was a twist on the children’s game where players organize into teams of good guys and bad guys, but seemed especially tone-deaf during the global reckoning over police violence. Senior executives at the company, concerned about how the narrative might be interpreted during a time of heightened skepticism and mistrust of American police, put it aside. They still haven’t made plans to bring it back, according to people familiar with development.

Do progressives really believe multi billion dollar corporations care about this?

Attached: nigfloyd.jpg (1920x1080, 410.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/france/20210913-macron-to-increase-oversight-of-police-after-brutality-and-racism-claims
vice.com/en/article/5dbdj8/france-is-set-to-explode-with-anger-over-police-brutality
trtworld.com/europe/thousands-protest-racism-police-brutality-in-france-55654
euronews.com/2022/05/03/german-authorities-investigate-death-during-police-check
thelocal.de/20220421/un-expert-sees-systemic-failures-in-germanys-handling-of-police-violence/
europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2020-005750_EN.html
euronews.com/2021/06/30/italian-police-accused-of-racism-over-viral-video-of-arrests-in-milan
italicsmag.com/2021/07/21/police-brutality-is-not-just-an-anomaly/
apnews.com/article/united-nations-europe-belgium-violence-race-and-ethnicity-33d5c3ff019ce5065a597432e166deaf
brusselstimes.com/167494/united-nations-committee-racial-descrimination-concerned-about-belgiums-police-violence-racial-profiling-black-lives-matter-coronavirus-fighting-measures-lockdown-migrants-charleroi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how else do they sell the hill they have decided to die on?

I can't wait to see how in GTA6 handles prostitutes now that they're going full woke

Did rdr2 have prostitutes?

>the global reckoning over police violence
It's funny to see them still pretend that it's anything but an exclusively American problem.

I hate amerimutts

Imagine showing this set of sentences to someone in 2013 when GTA V released and trying to explain to them what the fuck happened.

Attached: 1400831444998.png (400x400, 310.09K)

All it takes to get any sort of pozz pushed in a company is like 2 or 3 people complaining. Then if you try to fight back they scream sexist/racist and HR starts sweating so they tell you to stop causing conflict in the workplace or go look for a new job. Over time the old guard gets pushed out and only people willing to go along with the insanity remain.

some of the dutch gang members were woman prostitutes that went to town to "earn" money.

Globohomo is a strange beast.

Remember when Obama encouraged every company in america to get a chief diversity officer with massive tax benefits and cultural pressure? This is the end result.

Keep spreading misinformation pablo, gta6 will make fun of people with strong opinions like it always has AND feature a BWC-Chasing latina that cucks your entire race. Kill yourself before the heightpill drops and its common knowledge spics are all manlets and their women love white cock.

Attached: 1639065331651m.jpg (768x1024, 83.24K)

It's funny that you think that's true. I love how absolutely stupid eurotrash are:

france24.com/en/france/20210913-macron-to-increase-oversight-of-police-after-brutality-and-racism-claims

vice.com/en/article/5dbdj8/france-is-set-to-explode-with-anger-over-police-brutality

trtworld.com/europe/thousands-protest-racism-police-brutality-in-france-55654

euronews.com/2022/05/03/german-authorities-investigate-death-during-police-check

thelocal.de/20220421/un-expert-sees-systemic-failures-in-germanys-handling-of-police-violence/

europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2020-005750_EN.html

euronews.com/2021/06/30/italian-police-accused-of-racism-over-viral-video-of-arrests-in-milan

italicsmag.com/2021/07/21/police-brutality-is-not-just-an-anomaly/

apnews.com/article/united-nations-europe-belgium-violence-race-and-ethnicity-33d5c3ff019ce5065a597432e166deaf

brusselstimes.com/167494/united-nations-committee-racial-descrimination-concerned-about-belgiums-police-violence-racial-profiling-black-lives-matter-coronavirus-fighting-measures-lockdown-migrants-charleroi

>commies encourage overthrowing police worldwide

Of course they do sweaty.

Hey faggotron hungolian celtoturk, see this:

Like I'm going to read any of your shitty links.

Not an argument. It's clearly not "exclusively an American problem". Nor is your fellatio for niggers.

Yeah and Karen wouldn't put out. She just tried to get him naked so she could run off with the guy's money but he found out so Arthur had to save the day. They aren't prostitutes, they're just thieves.

Oh, no, I was proven wrong AND I'm illiterate!

are you suggesting evil companies want to suck dry money from the mentally ill? And not just buying their products but endlessly shilling them just because they gave you a pride flag ingame?
I dno man. Sounds kinda doomer,

>American “culture”
British man laughing while gulping drink.gif

Communist countries, infamous for their lack of police

Not my problem in Ireland. Our police are just lazy and stupid not violent.

Samefag

all me btw

whelp... you got me... well played my good gentlesir!

Attached: f832dfa229a63e0555e2f2a46ddb4e3c.png (349x389, 13.93K)