ITT: indefinitely delayed games

Attached: aw12.jpg (2404x1352, 445.42K)

I wonder if my complete in box copy of the gba game is worth more now

>The one person who actually downloaded the game left their switch online so Nintendo could delete it.

this happened?

Worst part is they won’t use all this extra time to add shit or refine the game, and when it comes out it will probably feel incomplete

PC version got literally forgotten

Attached: file.png (616x353, 481.72K)

Its for the greater good, like pic related

Attached: 1631218000171.png (912x513, 199.87K)

Nell is the god tier bullshit tier CO.

3 hp random soilder can somehow kill a 10 hp super tank with some luck when you use her CO power.

Yes. She was paranoid that the Nintendo ninjas would rain hellfire on her if she didn't let them yoink it.

Good, cancel this garbage permanently. And ban anyone who would support this trash, I don't want to see their posts.

NoJ is probably already pissed at NoA/E for indefnitely delaying the project. No way they'd approve dumping more money into it.

>half-assed remakes are cancelled
All is good in the world. Maybe next time they'll make a sequel and I'll care about that.

What crawled up inside your ass and died?

Snoot

Its a crime that she has no r34 art. Prime waifu material

stop complaining, its time to make a change

better start commissioning art of her then

>they'll make a sequel [of KOTOR]
user, who could possibly make a sequel that would make you care? KOTOR was the only thing I liked about Star Wars (not even the OG trilogy, which is pure schlock), but I have no doubt that any attempt to make a sequel in the year 2012+x would be a disastrous failure.

Well, I cant blame her. I would be scared of Nintendo lawyers too.

Ive drawn her myself but it sucks

I look forward to playing this three days ahead of release on my Steam Deck.

Attached: PXL_20220727_072231800.jpg (3024x1311, 1.12M)

Don't give up, keep practicing, do it for her!

>steam deck
LMAO

Duke Nukem. Delayed until a shit rewrite