GTA is a game for streamers and children

>GTA is a game for streamers and children
>Any Forums now cares about it's quality

Attached: 1653183829369.png (1745x1440, 2.8M)

pedophile

It's funny cuz she owns a tank without inputting a cheat code.

We always liked GTA

GTA always sucked

No one with over 2 braincells ever expected a GTA 6 to be good anyways, Any Forums barely liked 5 in the first place

gta is for niggers.

sex with Becky

Any Forums is full of casuals, people who were 9 when it was released are 18 now

The GTA games were part of the edgy 1990's-2000's era that most of us miss.
That's why

People who were 9 when GTA released are 34 now.

well theres no chance shes the ONLY female character, the leaks showed theres 3 again. also theyre adding more maps over time, so its a GAAS. this is by far the most concerning part, but it also means theres going to be more stories/characters continuously being added. however, we all know rockstar doesnt add content to singleplayer because its not anywhere near as profitable as multiplayer. this tells me that the entire game will be always online, like watch dogs. gta online already almost works that way, theres a lot of story content and missions to do while having others in your game
basically gta 6 will be like the metaverse; itll combine vrchat/roleplay stuff, call of duty shooter action, vehicle racing and customization, sports shit; anything you can think of

>Any Forums now cares about it's quality
the quality will skyrocket now that you can play as a trans latinx who destroys the white patriarchy

Becky is needs a good dicking.

>Reddit x Family

GTA is about stealing cars and running people over, does it matter why you are doing it?

Damn sexy brat needs correction

Spy x Family is right wing

>Cunny x Penis

i mean they only force you to play as a cuck who is incapable of murdering his wife or the bull

What the fuck are you taking about
This is a Becky sex thread

You can kill him if you want.

I was a minor when the last GTA came out.

Attached: 1605917340574.jpg (493x385, 30.42K)

we can tell

Attached: 0f3786cdad18f5583323afed223497c142cbe9f111264c03d8ea2682c56b158f_1.jpg (575x620, 49.75K)

>Any Forums is one person

Attached: 1655058809945.png (366x834, 470.21K)

Looking offcamera is lust provoking?

if it's Becky yes

Crushing Becky's cunny

Child notification !!