What are your most autistic Sonic related achievements?

What are your most autistic Sonic related achievements?

Attached: 1585871690425.gif (346x346, 986.82K)

>the time as a little tism child where i asked the Archie team panel at SDCC if they would bring back scourge 2 years in a row, the second time they went "yeah you asked this LAST TIME" and i got called out infront of the entire audience

getting every single race and karate medal in the Chao Garden of Adventures 2 Battle

i own all of the gamecube sonic games. JP versions too

The only sonic game i've played in my life is sonic r and because of that I refuse to play any other sonic game.
And before you ask, yes I can feel the sunshine and no it does not brighten up my day.

I've beaten every Sonic game listed here and have at least played every one that isn't - including things like Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car and SegaSonic Cosmo Fighter.

I own Adventure and Adventure 2 on all existing platforms, and at one point earlier this year I had four playthroughs of Adventure 2 going at once - Dreamcast, emulated Dreamcast, emulated Gamecube, and Steam.

I like Silver the Hedgehog.

I have 79 played and 79 won on Sonic Heardle, 57 of which were guessed within the first second.

I liked the Game Gear games when I first played Gems Collection.

Attached: sonic tiers X.png (985x570, 1.09M)

the duality of man

Playing Sonic once

I unlocked Amy in Advance 2. I used maps and savestates.
I was too fed up to play as her, and I also skipped the Super Sonic fight.

sneed

R is soulful

I got the achievement in gens for doing green hill in under a minute
it wasn't fun

R was ass, I knew this even as a 7 year old.

I got all the emblems in SRB2, twice
i'll fuckin do it again when the new version comes out too

I managed to got some guy on Any Forums to admit that he's never played Sonic Adventure, and that most of the bugs are largely at fault of the DX porting process, or as a result by intentionally fucking up scripted segments.
Also that Adventure has physics (I literally don't know how they even came to this conflusion) after showing them some intended routes and shortcuts that make use of slopes, and an old custom stage that no longer exists.
TL;DR I won an autism beam fight

Attached: 1983.jpg (464x416, 7.94K)

press the shoulder buttons to turn

I got in the top 20 Pumpkin Hill times in the XBLA version of SA2B's leaderboards.
Probably more like top 10, since there were a few obviously cheated times at the top.

Attached: 1658963548198.jpg (798x1024, 77.73K)

I 100%'d Sonic Blast and it may be one of the worst games I've played.

When I was a kid I had a sonic OC called Mountain Dew the Hedgehog who was a green Adventure era Sonic. (I didn't know Scourge or Asura existed back then.)

I also has a recolour Big the Cat into Tiny the Cat because my family cat was obese due to a gland problem. He was 30 pounds and died at 21 and I feel really bad for him in hindsight. He was names when it was the runt of the litter it wasnt on purpose but God is an asshole.

I unironcally bought a pair of soap shoes and wore them in school back in 2003. I was in the 9th grade.

I love reading random tales from people on the internet, it's charming

i had it on PC

I bought Sonic Origins along with the additional content. Please kill me.