Modern consoles fucking blow

modern consoles fucking blow

Attached: tv.jpg (293x267, 28.96K)

>modern consoles fucking blow
have you ever considered that perhaps people on Any Forums speak like I do when I'm outside of Any Forums, maybe? could it possibly be that the way I speak is what influences people like you?
You come here to post ``nigger'' a few times and feel like a bad dude shitposter, then you return to your normalfag life of kneeling for minorities.
I live and breathe hate, despair, misery and anger. I don't talk like Any Forums, you talk like ME. You should kneel in respect to me instead of Fentanyl Floyd

6th gen was the last decent gen that is true.

in all your frolicking outside this website have you ever encountered some grass to maybe touch?

Since no one else said it yet, I'll say it: Yikes...

Still having SeX

I can't tell if I'm experiencing psychosis or there are posts in this thread written by bots.

Attached: 1657104279694.png (520x678, 301.09K)

welcome to Any Forums friend. allow me to introduce you to the concept of shitposting

user Any Forums isnt your just staring at the wall/floor hallucinating We're worried for you stop "browsing" go outside get some help

Consoles have always sucked.
>here is you appliance to run directX
>come to the station specifically for gaming
>this super system is purely for entertainment and nothing else
>nothing but pure gaming in this cube

I think you're missing the forest for the trees. Modern consoles are amazing machines, the software sucks, the game developers suck, the mood right now around video games and the people that have attached themselves to videogames in the past 15 years sucks. The consoles are great, the companies and the people and the software blow.

everyone except you is a bot

now wake up

Attached: 1658962920791.png (603x647, 289.47K)

>have you ever considered that perhaps people on Any Forums speak like I do when I'm outside of Any Forums, maybe? could it possibly be that the way I speak is what influences people like you?
You come here to post ``nigger'' a few times and feel like a bad dude shitposter, then you return to your normalfag life of kneeling for minorities.
I live and breathe hate, despair, misery and anger. I don't talk like Any Forums, you talk like ME. You should kneel in respect to me instead of Fentanyl Floyd

Attached: 1644764410552.gif (251x338, 356.4K)

Sounds like bullshit but I believe it.
Console accessories and culture blow.

The internet died after 2016. It has been completely overtaken by bots ever since.

SPIIIIIIKE............. SPIKE SPIEGEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

That show got cancelled, right?

Attached: smug_lad.png (358x304, 28.1K)

>put on this costume and act like a spaz
Being a child actor seems like it would be fun if not for all the raping you'd have to put up with.

Man, she's fucking cute.
The last console I owned was a ps1. And the last console I played was a cousin's ps2, good times playing drakengard 1+2.

No, just ESLs struggling to sound like fully evolved people