Why 3 over NV?

Why do you shills genuinely think that fallout 3 is a better game compared to Fallout New Vegas? The story and world of NV is tenfold what 3 was. I think you can’t get enough of Todd’s rod.

Attached: 7CE2B18B-9197-4895-82B8-BF0E7CEEB843.jpg (360x270, 32.05K)

Better exploration. Better set pieces. Less nihilism. Ammo crafting was tedious, although 3 was a bit simplistic in that regard, it felt less bloated.

>Why do you shills genuinely think that fallout 3 is a better game compared to Fallout New Vegas?
They don't. They're just contrarian shitposters.

Nobody actually thinks that 3 is better than New Vegas on here, it's all shitposting and a few poo in loos making the same threads every couple of days. There are a few retards out there who think 3 is better than NV but it's usually because they played the game on launch on the 360 and there were too many words that made their brain hurt and Liam Neeson wasn't there to baby them

>shills
*youkeepusingthatword.jpg

3 is a better sandbox and exploration game. NV just simply fails to deliver on that front.

>Better exploration
It's a sandbox with no quests, so agreed.
>Better set pieces
How so?
>Ammo crafting was tedious
Features that you can ignore are le bad. I use it all the time personally.

NV has too many quests that require me to think

3 can just let me run through, kill shit, and give me a reward and XP

FO4 only improved on the formula

cop and seeth

Attached: buig4tzar1s21.jpg (350x554, 17.28K)

Nobody actually thinks 3 is better. It's just standard Any Forums contrarianism.

>I am a mindless drone.
At least you admit it.

3 doesn't even offer rewards for your exploration as well as NV.

The random encounters play into thw exploration and do a lot to make playthroughs unique. The need to specialized ammo is more what I was referring to as well. Most quests in both games are retarded ultimately, I simply overlooked it as a qualifier.

You are goddam right I won't get enough, his big huge starfield game won't fit on my poor HDD

>The random encounters play into thw exploration
I forgot about these. I wonder if New Vegas had more dev time we would have gotten more. I think Skyrim does random encounters best.

The lore of NV is further related to 1 & 2 than 3 will ever be. West coast best coast.

Attached: FBE59850-A6E8-44A5-BD2B-C3835F8D1708.jpg (474x379, 22.96K)

This dude creeped me out since he was so unique.

>unique weapons
>bobbleheads
>crafting materials and sellable junk
>ammo
>holotapes

It has plenty of rewards. In NV, exploration simply isn’t necessary because the main story railroads you through 90% of the game’s meaningful content.

Nah, Fallout 3 does random encounters best because they can only occur once per playthrough in randomised locations. This means that no two playthroughs are the same.

Fallout 3 is my second favorite game past Xcom 2 but you know FNV has better everything but the feeling of a dead world in FO3 is why I prefer it
Everything else is no contest caint play the fucking game until I get the start skip mod and better perks

if being mindless drone means having fun, i will get a lobotomy just to enjoy fallout 6

Attached: 270253187_624146225301449_3126197531027895756_n.jpg (823x1200, 143.93K)

>phoneposter thinks it's more than one shill
DO NOT REDEEM

>can't play the fucking game until I get the start skip mod and better perks
God the perks were so fucking bad F3 would have been so much better without Bethesda lazyness
>+5 to guns is good enough
That's a piece of armor not a skill point