My boomer fingers are being filtered by the constant dashing

My boomer fingers are being filtered by the constant dashing
What the fuck

Attached: 1643470690212.jpg (1000x984, 264.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq7lg6hjoM4
youtube.com/watch?v=jLMU143vNUc
youtube.com/watch?v=jO8th-ue-sM
romhacking.net/hacks/6230/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>boomer
>filtered
But this game came out in your time?

First time playing the games.

You get used to it. It's a good game.

I'll keep trying. I really want to not skip any games.

I can't beat the golem boss because I don't do enough damage and I refuse to grind. The base movement speed is fucked so you have to use the stupid dash everywhere. The game just feels horrible.
I've also no idea what cards or MP do. I got two cards, apparently one of each type but they do nothing

You combine the cards from different rows for different effects that activates when you press L.

link the eceleb review saying dashing is clunky

Why was the COTM OST so good bros
>um excuse me half the songs are from other games
I don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=jq7lg6hjoM4
youtube.com/watch?v=jLMU143vNUc
youtube.com/watch?v=jO8th-ue-sM

>My boomer fingers are being filtered by the constant dashing
Good game but the double tap to "dash" was such a horrible mistake.
romhacking.net/hacks/6230/
Maybe this will help you.

based

this game is one of the best metroidvanias in the series and anyone who disagrees is a fag

protip for movement: those "double presses" don't have to be the same button. for example say you're holding left and want to run right. you don't have to press right twice. just let go of left and quickly start holding right (same as if it was a double press). you will instantly start running to the right. in any situation you can always press left>right or right>left and it will be treated as a run. this also works if you're holding them. it's really not that bad and kind of fun actually.

Double-tapping to dash isn't ideal, but it's not a big deal. I played this game when it came out back in 2001, and the only thing that bothered me was the lighting. You couldn't see shit on the original GBA without a third-party peripheral!

I had more trouble getting cards that worked

It's not a good game. HoD isn't a good game either but I still kind of enjoy it for all the boss fights even if they're simple. Aria is great.

Nibba just do what everyone else does and get the romhack that auto-enables run by default instead of doubletapping all the time. Also make sure to play the game with that kino filter that mutes the colors a bit

you get used to it after awhile. keep at it, its a good game
its best to just look up what the combos are online, since some of them arent obvious, like the summoning or item crush ones. if thats what you mean anyway.

Great memories of playing this game 20 years ago... Take me back.

the colors are already muted as fuck. what filter are you talking about, the greyscale one?

>what filter are you talking about
Any of these. Pick one, they all look better than base game anyways.

Attached: cotm filters.jpg (2950x1452, 3.63M)

jesus christ go swallow a bullet ASAP. that looks like utter shit.
CotM's graphics weren't made with the GBA screen dimming in mind. how you see it on emulator is how it was intended to look. in fact the graphics were a problem on real hardware as pointed out.

this

honestly can't remember a time I wanted to walk instead of run in the entire game, I know the GBA had a small screen but you'd think that they would have eventually realized how unnecessary it was during development