What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: kenny.png (496x684, 429.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his family died

Literally nothing. He did nothing wrong.

He was from Florida

muh boat

He was fucking crazy and had to go down, danger to the group whole damn group and everyone around him, Clem should never have never trusted him, hiding the baby was the right call had to show her the truth

I know it's bait but I'm angry anyways

He was a faggot who loved blaming others for his own incompetence
From getting mad at you for trying to rescue your own child first instead of his, to calling you useless for not wanting to smash an unconscious old man's head right in front of her fucking daughter, to blaming a 9 year old for messing up at something she was forced to do by an entire group of adults.

>He was fucking cr-ACK

Attached: Jane_Suicide(1).png (350x197, 77.23K)

Jane get over it.

Nothing and Wellington ending is best ending.

Relaxed around urbans

You should kill yourself.

>2022
>I am forgotten
Did anyone else play the whole series and then never get around to playing the final game?

Attached: lee.jpg (591x863, 223.26K)

WE NEEEEEED MORE MONEY ARTHUR

Attached: 1643785875559.png (1278x1333, 1.4M)

>looks out for his family and the group
>doesn't relax around "urbans"
>constantly has a plan going for survival
>neutralizes larry before he becomes a major threat
>not afraid to let go of deadweights who are sabotaging the group, even if inadvertently
>somehow survives a horde of zombies while alone, surrounded and completely unarmed (picrel)
>had to go through the loss of his wife, son, and second wife, kept marching forward
>takes a severe beating that disfigures his eye in place of clementine
>painted as an abuser for beating the russian zoomer who just earlier engaged in a shootout with them and who goes on to shoot clem
>kills ms. "gurrrl power ;)" who's only looking out for herself only after she pretends to kill his adoptive baby
>either lets clem and the baby into wellington (which he was right about) or becomes her adoptive father and teaches her survival lessons and driving skills
youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g

Attached: cb9.gif (500x333, 1.31M)

I played S1 and S2, which are the ones worth playing I guess. S3 just kinda exists and S4 has it's ending which is just, meh.

carley, the gun chick, was the only competent dependable adult character in s1 everyone else was a liability in some way and that includes kenny

Attached: mark-larry-axe.png (594x467, 553.31K)

>Gets killed by a single walker because she didn't back up compared to the guy getting grappled by like 5

>you know how to pick a lock right?

Attached: 32DF3B5A-4C95-40FD-9758-F71C692069C4.jpg (470x595, 200.56K)