Any more examples of this?

Any more examples of this?

Attached: Guarantid yus.png (966x857, 212.09K)

post-2009 Any Forums

but that's when I joined...

Persona
Monster Hunter from gen 5 onwards
Danganronpa

>Street Fighter is normie trash
>unless we're talking about sales and player base, then it's only for old faggots who don't know how to play anything different
Street Fighter broke you fucking people

touhou games are unironically niche, its just that 99% of the fanbase are people who dont play the games for some reason

Souls is the only one of those that might not be niche. You are disconnected from normalfags entirely if you think they even know what these are. Yes, even street fighter.

As much as I would like this to be true, if you asked rando's outside of Any Forums what they think of Dark Souls, Street Fighter and Touhou most people will be like what the fuck is a toohoo?
Touhou is getting more popular but it's unfortunately no where near the other 2 yet.

nu-TF2 players
every "le quirky jrpg" game (earthbound, undertale, om*ri)
"classic sonic" fanbase

>Any more examples of this?
Why, there's a lot of those. Basically every popular game I don't like.

I don't play fighting games at all, but you're on to something. I usually see those "lmao, laugh at SF, 50 people playing right now" threads, but now it's suddenly super popular among normals. Curious.

monster hunter from gen 4 onwards
3dsbabs and Gens killed this series

daily reminder Street fighter 2 was the most popular arcade game ever everyone and their grandmother played it, all children from all around the world, even tendies
Your genre just got stagnant and died, deserved i'd say

Attached: 1656136949076.png (109x128, 26.07K)

Street Fighter isn't niche

Attached: fortnite-street-fighter-set-1920x1080-fbe05978f8fb.jpg (1920x1080, 226.1K)

come on someone pls prove me wrong, I want to have some fun listening to you cope

A game series where you have to install translation patches to play them is not for normalfags no matter how much you insist otherwise.

Guess Mother 3 and Monster Hunter Portable 3RD are niche too, and obscure little gem

Replace Street Fighter with Mother

Infinitely more people know about mother 3 and can recognize lucas as the blond kid from smash than have played it
Same with street fighter and touhou, they’re series that are well known as “oh yeah that game”, but not actually widely played

At one point it wasn't, but these days it's just trying desperately to regain relevance.

Certainly true for SF starting from 6, or even 5.
Otherwise you'll hear
>nooooo I don't wanna do circle inputs and long combos it's vewy vewy hawd

idk man, I just play games