Horizon Forbbiden West > Elden Ring (Every other game)

IMO.

Attached: FWk6NdYWIAAn197.jpg (2160x3840, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/uk-monthly-charts-f1-2022-was-the-best-selling-game-in-june-2022-ps5-hardware-up-2-xsx-s-up-31-nsw-up-24.606663/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What were the sales of Horizon FW like? Did Sony ever post any?

Its still at number 1 in the sales charts in Europe/UK last week, I know this since this is a big factor to me as a criteria for enjoying a game and assess its true value.

horizon devs are so pathetic

You're on Any Forums mate, a bit of perspective, just sayin

no its not. lol.

Living is easy with eyes closed.

Attached: 47.jpg (1035x452, 62.63K)

and? why are you here "mate"?

resetera.com/threads/uk-monthly-charts-f1-2022-was-the-best-selling-game-in-june-2022-ps5-hardware-up-2-xsx-s-up-31-nsw-up-24.606663/

>linking retardera

The seethe is always hilarious in Horizon threads.

More like horizon forbidden diet

>no new IP

Indeed.

gonna play Zero Dawn for the first time tonight
what am i in for?

nigger posts June when we're talking July and its almost August....
fuck me, the retardation here...

No you aren't. Nobody who actually plays video games visits Any Forums

i came here just to check if there was a Horizon thread up and there was so here i am, i don’t lurk board
TLDR : it’s true

>world full of Mechancial beasts

>people merely wear bits of their bodies as armor, and haven't figured out how to use the servos to create power armor, or use them for any purpose mechanically to absolutely anything

>its been thousands of years since the reset and despite all the technology and books literally laying around, humanity are still pre-Iron Age

the setting is poorly thought out, and the more they flesh it out, the worse it gets.

the plot of this one, alone is retarded, Super-Cyborgs return to earth, but act like retards, despite being alive, and enhanced beyond comprehension, for thousands of years, they have gained zero wisdom or higher intellectual and philosophical capacity, despite living a hundred lifetimes with all of humanities knowledge in their minds.

they instead, write these fuckers like they just got upgraded yesterday.

Decent robo-dino hunting game with passable story. Melee combat is shit. Skip the sequel.

>humanity takes 8x the time to get the bronze age, and squats there despite having an infinite advantage to humanity pre-reset when we pulled it off faster.

pathetic.

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

B L U E
L
U
E

All of Sony's sales numbers are fucked because they botched PS5 production so incredibly badly. HFW is probably selling decent but nowhere near ER levels. I agree with OP, HFW is a better game.

is there absolutely any reason to play the game ever again after the first go?

both are trash. open world meme needs to end.

ER is multiplat so it has the head start. I feel HFW will catch up in the long run, ER had the novelty and the hype going for it, I personally found HFW to be a better, having played both

I've never felt never returning back to a game more than ever with Elden Ring. Game felt to so repetitive

cool, how many enemy types and bosses are there in HOrizon Forbidden West? because the count I have is laughable, and the final boss on the hardest difficulty gets stomped in a bout a minute.

Why does Horizon make incels so uncomfortable? It's literally just Turok with a sci-fi backstory + a player-character who's a chick.

>

Attached: 1658691861807.gif (255x254, 15.96K)

it didn't, everyone liked the first other than her weird John Goodman head.

the sequel is just more of the same and got some cringe shit in it.