Do you ever miss Arefu?

Do you ever miss Arefu?

Attached: 321D64D2-6C7C-4392-8646-23E07C84CDBC.jpg (1280x679, 189.97K)

no

Are-who?

Which is the better use of the “new meaning” sign gag?
cAREFUl
or
NOVACancy

I don't miss anything of that awful, copy-pasted, unfinished, ugly piece of shit game.
Still crashes constantly in 2022 if you have more than one display running. Stupid fucking console port, by stupid fucking Bethesda.
And people still bought the next ones, regardless. They can't wait for Skyrim 2.
There is no hope.

What do they eat?

You are an ever-decreasing minority with shit taste. The future of gaming looks bright, because it doesn’t include fuckers like you.

Mirelurk meat from the waters below, obviously.

There's a brahmin farm in Arefu, idiot.

The Pitt

who?

They ate cows they were farming before the schizos larping as vampires attacked. They can be persuaded to stop if you can give them 200 year old blood from bags you find in first aid boxes in sewer bathrooms

Holy shit, I never knew that about Arefu. Novac definitely has a better sign though

Was this a consequence of the Penn-Maryland rivalry?

It includes unfinished products that are fixed by the paying customers.
If that's your idea of a bright future, you're already a fuckwit.

Probably one if the weaker FO3 settlements. It exists solely for the quest it’s tied to and nothing more. Of course, it works as a nice contrast between it and the bigger settlements like Tenpenny Tower.

>They can be persuaded to stop if you can give them 200 year old blood from bags you find in first aid boxes in sewer bathrooms
No. There's multiple outcomes for this quest and not one of them requires you to supply them with any blood bags.

I prefer to think that they AREFUcked.

He’s probably confusing it with the fact that the happiest possible outcome for the quest is to negotiate a trade deal with Arefu where Arefu gives The Family Blood Packs. You also get free Blood Packs from them if you get this outcome.

Are-FUUUUUUU

Attached: hard-gay.jpg (300x446, 17.61K)

Don’t you dare to call The Family with such underhanded insults. Respect their codex, respect their drive to control themselves instead of just being cannibalistic animals that they would be if they followed their nature blindly.

>It exists solely for the quest it’s tied to and nothing more
That's basically every settlement except Megaton and Rivet City. Republic of Dave may as well not exist once the quest is done. Same for the superhero town. The cannibal town. Uh... What else is there? Big town... the kids next to the vault... You never go back to any of these places to trade or anything because they don't have any facilities to speak of. There's basically just the one quest in all these places and then that's it.

>and not one of them requires you to supply them with any blood bags.
That user meant Arefu supplying them with Blood bags. You can convince Vance to trade blood bags for security of Arefu. The quest ends before this but the dialogue still exists.

It's been years man. All I know is these highway niggas do eat something

Most of those places have traders actually, as well as unmarked quests (like the Cave Fungus quest in Little Lamplight for example). Arefu has the Blood Ties quest and the Lockpick bobblehead— That’s literally it.

You can use one of the houses there as your base. Also, if you are playing on PC, there’s a pretty good Arefu Expanded mod to make the city more interesting.

You are a sophisticate of the highest caliber

Arefu is a pit stop for the wasteland traders, they hang out at the base of the bridge

It's been many years since I played but all I remember ever repeatedly visiting to offload loot and shit was Megaton, Rivet City and Underworld which I forgot about before. As far as I'm concerned there's only three meaningful settlements in Fallout 3 and the rest are just quest locations you visit once.

thanks for reminding me, playing this and fnv on steam deck, need to go back and murder all the vampires, steal all their stuff, then wipe out arefu

Attached: 1635913889773.png (500x500, 128.05K)

>You can use one of the houses there as your base

Setting up random bases around the map is always fun. Just a shame that you only get the well rested bonus from sleeping in either the Tenpenny Suite or Megaton Hoise though.

Why would you kill off the comfiest settlement?

Attached: The_Pitt_bridge.jpg (1920x1080, 832.41K)

Killing Vance is actually worth it because his longcoat is one of the best pieces of clothing in the vanilla game stat wise.

>killing Vance for longcoat
>not his Flaming Sword

He gives you sword, doesn't he? Or the blueprint to make it or something.

It’s a nice early grab, but you can craft the Shishkebab through other means. The coat is more valuable because it’s a unique item.